Monday 28 September 2020

Choti Sardarni 28th September 2020 Written Episode Update

Choti Sardarni 28th September 2020 Written Episode, Written Update on TellyUpdates.com

Scene 1
Manav says where are you? Are you okay? Meher says Aditi we can’t hear you. Call disconnects. Aditi says how were you talking to Meher. What did you mean? He says I was in sleep. I was thinking about a case. Aditi says it was our wedding night. You only care about your work.

Manav looks at the photos. He recalls Surya said I know you’re Manav Sharma not Vikram. Manav said why didn’t you tell us? Who is Vikram Dewan? Who am I? Why did you keep me as Vikram. Surya says my son Vikram died. He left us forever. Manav says how did he die? Where did you find me?

Update in Progress

Update Credit to: Atiba

The post Choti Sardarni 28th September 2020 Written Episode Update appeared first on Telly Updates.



9/28/2020 11:14:00 amFilmSchoolWTFNo comments

0 comments: