Thursday 10 September 2020

Choti Sardarni 10th September 2020 Written Episode Update

Choti Sardarni 10th September 2020 Written Episode, Written Update on TellyUpdates.com

Scene 1
Vikram says to his officer find out if there’s a Manav is Banaras. The officer says do you have his photo? Vikram says he looks exactly like me. Vikram sees Sarab’s picture and says I didn’t know you were an arm wresting champion. Harleen says we used to flex in the entire neighborhood. No one ever won from him. Vikram says looks like there were no strong men in your neighborhood. Meher says he’s state level champ. Vikram says he never met a stronger man like me. Harleen says you would lose. Vikram says let’s do it then. Sarab says we sat to talk. Vikram says are you scared to lose? Sarab says why would I be? Harleen says come on Sarab.

Vikram and Sarab sit in front of each other. Harleen says I am the referee. Sarab and Vikram both exert most power. Karan cries. Meher says don’t lose before I come. I am coming. She goes upstairs. Vikram takes Sarab’s hand low. Sarab tries to push it back. Halreen says Mr. Dewan is stronger atm.

Update in Progress

Update Credit to: Atiba

The post Choti Sardarni 10th September 2020 Written Episode Update appeared first on Telly Updates.



9/10/2020 11:14:00 amFilmSchoolWTFNo comments

0 comments: