Monday 3 August 2020

Ishq Mein Marjawan 2 3rd August 2020 Written Episode Update: Riddhima burns her hand

Ishq Mein Marjawan 2 3rd August 2020 Written Episode, Written Update on TellyUpdates.com

The Episode starts with Riddhima asking the lady about the garbage dumping. The lady says its in the trashbin near the gate. Vansh says we have to get Shera, its imp. Maa asks Riddhima where are you going, get ready for the mehendi rasam, Vansh doesn’t like things to get delayed. She says I m protective about my son, you are going to become his wife, act accordingly, right, if owner breaks rules, what example will be set for others, even I don’t have right to break his rules, understand how careful you have to be, my eyes will be on you always, until I know that you can keep my son happy. Riddhima thinks to find Shera. Kabir reads the news and shouts no, Vansh is marrying Riddhima, its his plan, I have to get her. The guy stops him and says it will risk Riddhima’s life. Kabir asks what shall I do, shall I get him married to her. He says I have to talk to Riddhima, Vansh won’t touch my Riddhima, this mission can’t have such a big price.

Riddhima thinks of Kabir. She asks Kabir to close his eyes. She shows K written on her hands with mehendi. He smiles. She says I wanted to get big K written. He says you are cute and mad also. She says yes, mad in your love, I can’t imagine anyone’s name on my hands. He says I can’t let this happen. FB ends. She says not just you, but I also promised, now none’s mehendi will be applied to my hand. She burns her hand with the hot iron. She cries. Vansh says who will be interested in Shera. Vansh selects his outfit. He says who can dare to enter my secret room. She comes to Riddhima’s room. She keeps the iron and hides her pendant.

He says you didn’t get ready, I thought girls like to get ready for their wedding, its your mehendi ceremony, what happened, is there something I can’t see. She says I don’t want time in getting ready. He asks why did you put your hand backside. She says just like that. He says show it to me. She shows her burnt hand. He asks her to sit. He gets the first aid box and gives her. Dil ye tere bina…plays… She applies the ointment and ties the bandage. He says I feel like you are enjoying your pain. She says love and pain are related, you need a heart filled with love to understand this deep thought. She asks him to leave, she has to get ready. He says what’s the meaning to burn the hand intentionally. Riddhima asks why would anyone do that, I was ironing and my hand burnt. He says servants are there for work. Riddhima says I get peace in doing my work myself, be it ironing the clothes or handling my pain. He leaves.

Riddhima gets ready. Everyone looks at her. Ishani says I m damn sure that she is feeling uncomfortable in the designer outfit. Vansh stares at Riddhima. Ishq mein marjawa…plays… Dadi asks her to sit. Siya says her hand got burnt. Maa says she was fine some time back, it will be inauspicious if mehendi isn’t applied. Dadi says its fine, we will apply on the left hand. She asks Chanchal to do the rasam. Riddhima gets mehendi applied. She thinks I don’t know if Kabir knows this, but I m sure he is always with me. She talks to Chanchal. She hides a mehendi cone. She gets the chit from it and reads. Kabir writes…. name will be of someone else, but it will have the colour of love. Riddhima smiles. Kabir recalls putting the note in the mehendi cone and sending for Riddhima. Riddhima thinks Kabir will come soon and take me. Vansh sees Riddhima smiling. He thinks why is she suddenly smiling. Riddhima sees the time. She thinks how to go there. Siya asks Riddhima to come for dance. Riddhima dances with them. The chit falls down and flies towards Vansh. Riddhima worries. Vansh sees the chit. She thinks I will be caught if he reads the message, what shall I do.

Precap

Update Credit to: Amena

The post Ishq Mein Marjawan 2 3rd August 2020 Written Episode Update: Riddhima burns her hand appeared first on Telly Updates.



8/03/2020 01:14:00 pmFilmSchoolWTFNo comments

0 comments: