Tuesday 21 July 2020

Yeh Hai Chahatein 21st July 2020 Written Episode Update

Yeh Hai Chahatein 21st July 2020 Written Episode, Written Update on TellyUpdates.com

The Episode starts with Shreyas and Neha getting married. The lady asks whose friend are you. Rudraksh says we are not anyone’s friend, I m Rudraksh, I came to meet my dad, Balraj Khurana. The lady says we don’t know him. The man says my brother stayed in that hotel and left the invite in the room, he couldn’t come. Rudraksh says it means Balraj stayed in that same room. The man says its fine, thanks for coming. Prisha asks where will we find Saransh now. Rudraksh says we will go home and figure out, maybe dad has come home. Teri bechaini ka….plays…. He consoles. He goes. Vasu gets a call and gets shocked to know about Gopal. She rushes. Rudraksh says we have done a lot, but dad is still away, I can’t tolerate him going away, I didn’t tell anything, I can’t tolerate it about Saransh, he will be punished. Prisha calls him out. Vasu comes to the hospital and asks about Gopal.

The nurse says he is admitted here, his doctor can tell about him. Sharda asks Rudraksh to think again. Rudraksh says I should have informed police before, Saransh is with dad, police will prove it. Yuvraj comes shouting on the guard. Rudraksh says the guard is doing his duty. Yuvraj asks do I have the permission or not. Rudraksh sends the guard. Yuvraj says Saransh is missing, I was worried for him. Prisha asks why did you come, I told you I will call. He says you didn’t call me. Rudraksh asks what will you do now. Yuvraj says I will find Saransh. They argue.

Update in Progress

Update Credit to: Amena

The post Yeh Hai Chahatein 21st July 2020 Written Episode Update appeared first on Telly Updates.



7/21/2020 12:14:00 pmFilmSchoolWTFNo comments

0 comments: