Friday 12 June 2020

Second Chance (Part 5 – Adi’s confession/ revenge)

hi readers

hope you all are fine . till June 29 I am busy with exams that’s why I am writing small episodes. please adjust.

So lets start

Precap – Zoya and Adi are on a cafe, Zoya’s father spotted them together in an awkward situation. He humiliate Zoya in the public, Zoya’s mother came and asks Adi about the truth

Roshnaq : Beta tell me the truth???

Adi looks on Zoya

Bepannah……Bepannah plays……

Roshnaq : Beta I am asked one question please reply

This broke Adi from his trance.. he once again looked towards Zoya and Zoya looked him with a very hopeful eyes. The whole incident came into her mind their meeting, fighting etc… and Adi says

Adi : The truth is …. and he started to says the whole incident.

Zoya feels relieved for the first time she feels happy for Adi

bepannah….bepannah plays

Roshnaq moved towards Waseem and says

Roshnaq : this is your problem you always see and think the negative side of the situation and makes a judgement. every time there is no need that your judgement will be right . I told that our Zoya will not do such things. I have full beliefs on my up brings.

Zoya feels very happy that her mother is still believes  her

Ungili padakadke chalna song plays

Waseem: Roshnaq you are very innocent you blindly believe all people. she is cheating you and still you believe her.

Roshnaq : you are unbelievable Waseem, no one can change you , you don’t have a heart you have a stone heart.

Waseem ( angrily shouted) ; yes I am a stone hearted person. I don’t have any feelings he pointed towards Zoya and continues this girl made my heart into a stone

Zoya : Abbu

Waseem : Don’t call me like that you don’t have any right to call that name you lose it when you left us for your home

this made Zoya weakly emotional she started to cry , Adi sees this and feels sad, he says in mind

Adi ; oh god this all happened because me and he passed a tissue to Zoya and says take this and wipe your tears.

she looked at him

bepannah….. bepannah plays in the background.

she takes the tissues and replied him with a small smile. this is seen my Waseem he gets more enraged he says

Waseem: look Roshnaq you are arguing with me for your innocent daughter, look at her she is romancing with her new lover behind you.

Zoya gets surprised and feels very sad, some people in the crowd starts to says badmouth about her. this made Adi very angry he shouted

Adi : stop ! all gets shocked Zoya looks Adi, he continues this is the problem of our society if any girl/ person gets bad name all people will consider her as a bad person without knowing the actual truth, he goes to Zoya’s father and says

Adi : how could you so meanless if you are not believing your daughter no problem but at least don’t  humiliate her in public

Zoya looks at Adi with a proud feeling

bepannah…..bepannah…. plays

Waseem : Wah Roshnaq see Zoya’s new boyfriend/lovers get hurt see. but thank god our Noor is not like her elder sister. now I am living only for my Noor. if she knows her sister is like this she will gets hurt and she will do something which i don’t want you understand

Adi : uncle like aunty says you’re impossible and he started to live that time Waseem says to Zoya

Waseem: I am very happy about you ok now we are also leaving . oh no ! I forgot to say one thing my daughter Noor Siddique is getting married on next week , the groom is well settled his family is well known, he likes my daughter , he keeps my daughter as a prince.  he moved towards Adi  and looks Zoya says, I am inviting you two  for my daughter’s wedding . please give your address so that I can send the card

Adi stares angrily at him and leaves , Zoya get shocked….

Guys next episode will be Adi -Zoya’s friendship, so

Stay Tuned!!!!

and also don’t forget to comment

Stay home!!! stay safe!!!!

The post Second Chance (Part 5 – Adi’s confession/ revenge) appeared first on Telly Updates.



6/12/2020 12:14:00 amFilmSchoolWTFNo comments

0 comments: