Monday 1 June 2020

Mr and Mrs. Perfect – KUMKUM BHAGYA EPISODE 1

Episode – 1

DIFFERENT WORLDS

How are they going to meet

Please comment and share your views about the story which helps me keep going

Always I wanted to write a story now I started it . I had dream of becoming an author like Rowling but I think fate has different plans for all let me start……..

💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗

It is Night🌚 a boy seen studying sincerely. He has age about 17 Years studying in 12th standard. A lady came to him and said
Lady : abhi didn’t sleep yet tomorrow you have exam go and sleep
Abhi : maa let me complete this book and sleep
Lady: Oh my God just look at the book . 😨😨
Abhi, come on , don’t behave too stunborn, sleep .
Abhi : maa I know , how to handle my self. Please let me finish my work .
Lady : your wish I can’t insist you. Bye, meri Bacha love you

Abhi : bye maa love you 😚😚

He slept after reading his book ( all are worried what abhi reading. Yes I made him a studious guy in my story not that he is not flirty he is same but slight modifications )

🌞🌞🌞That day morning in our abhi ‘s room
Prerana: Abhi get up i told you yesterday to sleep now not getting up
Abhi : maa 5 more minutes let me sleep 😴😴😴😴
Prerana : today is your last exam after that you can sleep get up
Abhi : maa after exams everyone will sleep but who will sleep before exam will be rockstars just like I am
Prerana, don’t start your rockstar shit early in the morning go freshen up and come arnav and snega are waiting for you
Abhi, they have to wait for this rockstar after all pity on poor souls but maa why I should I go with those old hancks I will go with my ajjuuuu
BULBUL and PURAB , abhi how dare you to call us old
BULBUL, remember abhi we are elder than you
Abhi, that’s why I am calling old hancks
Purab , abhi come on we are getting late to our college
Abhi , jiju you and di go, i will go to arjun’s house and we will go to school bye
Saying this he ran into washroom
🌍🌍🌍🌍🌍🌍🌍🌍🌍🌍🌍🌍🌍🌍🌍🌍🌍🌍🌍🌍🌍
This was happening at one end of world in other part let’s see what is going on in another part of world

In India, in Andhra Pradesh , in vijayawada

Here people run for jobs it is a place filled with competition for everything . It can be called as study hub for students because students not only from all over the state but also from all over the country come here to study📚📚📚 . It is coaching hub for engineering and medical examinations.
It is quite morning sun is spreading it’s rays on every plant and tree we can see the beautiful mother Durga on INDRAKILADRI GETTING POOJA DONE THE TEMPLE BELLS FILL THE PLACE WITH POSITIVE VIBES🔔🔔🔔
WE SEE A HOUSE TYPICAL MIDDLE CLASS HOUSE.

Lady, pragya get up you need to go to college it’s getting late if sharath sir calls again you are late I will not help you this time
Pragya, hell with that idiot today no one is going to stop me not even head sir after seeing my marks. First day college is reopening after holidays who will come and BTW TODAY COLLEGE IS AT 9 AM SO LET ME SLEEP MY DEAR MAAJI
Depali ( pragya’s mom ) you will never change
Pragya ( shouted) if I change i will not be your daughter

( pragya is as usual studious but naughty get scolded and punished for all things she does. 12 standard present
She completed her mains and got 100 percentile and enjoying her vacation and today she needs to go to her college (junior college) she has batch 0f 5 members of average students she is also in average section but once she thought she will achieve it just like now)
She went to her college as usual late and got caught by incharge
Sharath : again you are late can’t you come on time today what reason you will tell
Pragya : sir yesterday results came know sir
Sharath : so you wept all night that you got least marks in college I expected this i told you to study and see how Kruthi and her batch got so good marks .
Pragya, sir can you please stop it enough of them I heard what you said I should learn from them see sir it’s not me who should learn from them there are the ones
Sharath : Pragya mind your language i am elder than you mind it
Pragya : sir you should also know before you talk I think you don’t know my score i will get AIR TOP 15
Sharath : it’s not class rank it’s air
Pragya sir my percentile is 100
Sharath nice joke tell me in break in will laugh
Pragya I am not joking my half ticket number xxxxxxxxxxx
If you want search and see
Saying her password and details she left the place went to her class
IN CLASS EVERYONE WAS PREPARING FOR BOARD EXAMS SINCERELY 📖📖📖📖📖
PRAGYA’S BATCH WAS EAGERLY WAITING FOR HER
She entered the class her batch shouted for which whole class was startled
Congratulations 🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊💐💐💐
She was shocked
She smiled and thanked them for sweet surprise

For their shousing floor incharge came and shouted at them which went tangential to their head
IN LUNCH BREAK
HER BATCH (HARSHITHA, VALLI, PRAGYA, MRUDULA, PRANEEHA)

EXCEPT PRAGYA ALL ARE HOSTELLERS

PRAGYA : GUYS TODAY I GOT LUNCH FOR YOU
HARSHI YOUR FAVOURITE MALAI KOFTA
HARSHI: SERIOUSLY DUDE YOUR ARE THE BEST BUDDY ANYONE CAN GET
PRAGYA : JUST BECAUSE I GOT YOUR FAVOURITE, YOU said me good otherwise who am I to u right guys
saying this they pulled each other legs and completed the lunch
After lunch in class
PRANEEHA, Pragya why don’t you join us, I mean join hostel it is last few days we are going to stay together
Please pragya…
HARSHI, yes dude it would be a lot fun
MRUDULA, in our room there is a vacancy you can be with us only
VALLI, yes sweet heart pls say yes
Pragya, guys I am alright with it I need to talk to mom and dad about it you know about them. I will talk to them and inform you tomorrow
They completed their day and pragya left to her home

In her house, during dinner
Raghuveer, so sweet heart, How was your day
Pragya, dad it was prefect today sharath sir got perfectly from me
Raghuveer, that’s my baby
Pragya, dad ,mom i have something to tell you
Dad my friends want to go to hostel
Raghuveer, okay go and visit them this weekend and come back early
Pragya, dad not like that they want me to stay with them since there are very less time to spend with them, so please dad I will go to hostel
Depali, pragya you about us we will not allow you then why again asking. Now go and study
Pragya, mom please please please please
Raghuveer, okay you can go but can you stay with out us
Pragya, dad I am not a kid
Raghuveer, okay then you can join this weekend
Pragya, thank you dad , you are the best dad
Saying this pragya left to her room

Raghuveer, what are you thinking?
Depali, Raghuveer I am getting scared I am having same feeling like when I lost our first kid I can’t afford to lose her Raghuveer
Saying this she sobbed

LITTLE DID SHE KNOW THAT HER SON IS SAFE AND GETTING ALL HIS RIGHTS PERFECTLY

LET’S SEE WHAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN. …………..
Hope you like it

Signing off ……

The post Mr and Mrs. Perfect – KUMKUM BHAGYA EPISODE 1 appeared first on Telly Updates.



6/01/2020 09:14:00 pmFilmSchoolWTFNo comments

0 comments: