Sunday 20 December 2020

Bigg Boss 20th December 2020 Written Episode Update

Bigg Boss 20th December 2020 Written Episode, Written Update on TellyUpdates.com

Elimination Day
Salman welcomes everyone to the show. Salman says we asked them to not misbehave with each other but it was opposite of what happened yesterday, let’s see.

In the house:
Aly tells Nikki that he was not making fun of her, she lied to Salman. Nikki says I saw you lausghing at me, Aly says I was not laughing at you, I was supporting you.

Rakhi says sorry to Nikki and says I love you.
Aly tells Nikki that you are playing now but nobody would listen to you. Rahul V tells Aly that she won’t change her nature. Aly says I won’t spare her now, all were laughing at her.
Arshi tells Eijaz that I won’t stay here, they disrespect me so much. Eijaz says they are trying to make you understand.
Aly tells Mannu that Nikki is a liar. Nikki says you can’t change the truth by shouting. Your footage is out and Salman talked about it because you were lying. Mannu tells Nikki that you told me that I make fun of you. Nikki tells Aly that you can keep shouting but it can’t change the fact. Aly tells her don’t say rubbish, you called Rahul a dog. Nikki says you have nothing to talk about. Aly says he is my friend and we all know you, now Rubina and Abhi are your friends? You are just scared of me, you are a fraud, you are jealous as your mothers are here, these women are your mother. Nikki says you look weak now. You can keep shouting. Aly says you have hurt me so shut up. Nikki says you laughed at me, I didn’t expect this from you. Aly says I was not laughing at you, they both charge at each other. Mannu holds Nikki back. She pushes him away. Aly says you should be ashamed to say all this. Abhi grabs Aly and controls him. Aly says she is lying, I didn’t laugh at you. Nikki charges at him and says you were insulting me.

Aly tells Rubina that she is lying, I helped her in the task. Rqubina says she has a soft corner for you.
Arshi tells Nikki to shut up, what do you want? Nikki says they have insulted you and you are the worst person in the house. Arshi says I am running the show, think about yourself. Nikki says you are a foolish person, you are the worst person in the house. Arshi says talk to my as*. Nikki says I will kick your a*s. You deserve much more. Arshi says you are a ******. Eijaz tells Nikki don’t blame my friendship. Nikki cries and says you show right on me but you were laughing when I was insulted. Eijaz says I don’t want to talk to you as then we will fight.

On the Stage:
Salman connects the call to the house. He says we will play a task. He asks them to bring a wax. Salman says we will call someone and ask Questions to the inmates, if they say yes then you will be waxed. He says the first person to wax will be Rakhi. The first one will be Rahul M.
Rahul M: Salman asks Rakhi if Rahul has come to enjoy the house? She says yes. She waxes his hand and he cries. Salman asks Mannu if he pretends to not know anything? He says yes and Rakhi waxes his leg. He cries. Salman asks Arshi if he is scared of the women in house? She says yes and Rahul gets waxed. Salman asks Aly if Rahul likes Nikki more than Rakhi? He says yes.

Update in Progress

Update Credit to: Atiba

The post Bigg Boss 20th December 2020 Written Episode Update appeared first on Telly Updates.



12/20/2020 11:14:00 pmFilmSchoolWTFNo comments

0 comments: