Monday 29 June 2020

I Found My Prince Charming!!

I love you he said..
She remains silent…
I can’t live without u he said..
You can’t live with me she thought..
I can why can’t I?i love you and you have feelings for me too…but why can’t you say to me??he asked..
She remains silent…She has a mixed emotion anger,sadness,helplesness everything is clearly shown in her face…

Lady’s pov:

He is proposing me..haha…he loves me?..May be I do too..but I can’t say I love him..if he knows my past he will run from me…he may have some affection ..I don’t have trust on anyone.. I don’t want to get hurt in the name of love..sometimes I don’t want to live too..sometimes I want to die sometimes I don’t want to…though I’m not coward..sometimes this society makes me like that.. you guys can think what made me to hate the world?or society?..I’m pragya arora..a professor in prince clg..I’m not an virgin…u guys heard it right..so you thinks me I’m characterless..but I’m not…I was raped 5 yrs back…yeah.. everyone blamed me for being a victim …but what’s my mistake is I went with my friends for outing…which makes my life hell.. I protest but in vain…when society knows about that..it blamed me and my parents…even im not supported my maa..She is a single mother of two daughters..I have a younger sister..my father died when I was 10 she raised us with lot of difficulties..when she knows about society’s talk about me…

Fb shows…

Pragya’s maa:(crying and shouting)
Why are you killing us alive by living here..just kill yourself or kill us…do you ever think about your sister??coz of you she also going to suffer…what happened to you is not a simple thing…how are you living like nothing happened…how can you let a man to touch you…

Pra:why should I maa?i didnt do any mistake then why am i?the person who did mistake was living happily…none blamed him but me…i thought even the wrld against me you will support me and wipe my tears…it’s ok maa …of course its not your fault its society which made you like that..
don’t wry maa…you wont get problem because of me..I’ll leave from here maa…I promise you…you won’t see me in your life again…thank you so much for everything you did for me maa..I know how much you suffered for making a better life for us…love you maa you are always my role model(saying this she wiped her tears)…she left from there…
Meanwhile pragya’s mom and sister cries…

Fb ends…

I don’t want to die at the sometime I don’t want to make them to feel ashame coz of mee..i dont want to be burden to them..so I left home and comes to Mumbai.. I studied by working part timely..later I become a professor…life is not a bed of roses to me…I met many man in my life..some protected me and some tries to take advantage…I won’t say every man is bad as some good ppl exist really…I’m a biggest fan of Abhi the rockstar..I’m crazy for his songs..I loved his character too…he is so genuine person…he never forget to impress me..both of us know each other as he came to our clg as chief guest for golden jubilee function..we are good friends…after so much of years he is the one who brought smile in my face…i loved his company…suddenly today he propose me..nothing is in my mind other than that the tragedy that happened  in my life…

Man’s pov:

I’m abhishek prem mehra…famous rockstar…all girls are after me..but I’m in love with this adament professor…I’m just begging her to marry me..i met her at golden jubile function of her college ..when i saw her my heart says she is the one…i dindnt fall for her beauty.. something made me to believe ill be happy if im with her..we became frnds..but she is not only frnd to me..i loved her since the day i met her…though i want her i didnt force her to love me back as it’s her opinion…she loves me but still she has some fear…I know everything about her even her past…for me past doesn’t matter…it’s not her fault…she is one of the bravest girl I know…i loved her brave character…for me it’s not easy for a girl to live alone in this world…she always reminds me of my maa…she passed away….
Pov ends
Abhi:please say something pragya…

Prag:what do you want me to tell you??if you know my past you will not talk like this…you know me that doesn’t mean you know everything abt me…just go away from me..we’re not mean to be together…she shouted

i know everything about you..your past too..he said
(Pragya was in shock)

Abhi:yeah…I know your past…I don’t care abt that…it was not your fault..it’s a fault of the one who did that to you..I don’t understand why are you so cared
about the past..thinking of that can change nothing..I’m in love with you since the day I saw you…why can’t you understand me..he said

Pragya is shocked coz how can someone love a girl like her who Is a victim of rape… but she never knows what he want from her is not her body..till last sec she thought he fell for her skin/body..now she understood he is in love with her soul..he wants her soul..he wants to be happy with her and want to make her life beautiful too….in one side she wants to marry someone Nd be happy on the other hand she cares abt others…what if they talk bad their relationship.. she is in dilemo…

Abhi:please pragya…listen I’m not like those men you met in your life…you are the one who impressed me a lot.. I promise I won’t leave you at any cost…I need someone to be my side even the world against me…to hug me when I’m sad,to wipe my tears,to care for me like a mother,to share my feelings like a friend…Im sure that I can find these in you…I can blackmail you like others saying if you won’t marry me I’ll kill you or kill myself…but I won’t do so..if I do like that then that’s not a real love..I love you really like none can do like..I’m damn sure I’ll care you that whatever you missed in these years don’t matters to you..i make you forget you past..i never make you feel miserable..ill never make you miss your mom…please pragya…please feel my love….
Saying this he bends down with tears…he left no other words to say…

In these 2 years she had never seen him like this..what he said was not an acting his eyes have true feelings…yeah what he said was true he can behave like other men…but he is begging her..why should he??is she worth for his love…her eyes too filled with tears but happy tears…she don’t want to lose him who cared more for her less for society..

She don’t want to think anything…she just went to him and hugged him tightly that even air can’t separate them…abhi shocked and surprised…he can’t even trust his own eyes..tears were brimming but with a smile…he hugged her more tightly….

Pragy:I love you…(she whispered)
Abhi:(he couldn’t utter a word he is smiling with tears)
Finally he said I love you jaan..I’ll love you till my last breath…thank you so much..
In these years she never thought that someone will come to her and say I love you with his whole heart..but today that happened..whatever the situation we will be a pillar to each other,we will stand for each other they promised..moonlight witnessed it….

Abhi talked about their love to his family…he said everything Abt her past to his daadi….he don’t want to hide anything from her…daadi accepts their love…soon they married with his family support…daadi treats pragya as princess..pragya got so much of love from Abhi and daadi…

Never missed that one person for whom your past doesn’t matter…just move on the hope that something good will happen…your sufferings May be God’s plan to teach you what real love is…don’t ever tries to commit suicide…suicide is not an solution for any problem…just fight against it….hope for the best… like pragya got her Abhi you may get too…

                    ­**************
Being a victim of rape is not a crime.. don’t talk bad about them  they may  have a story which breaks your heart...

  1. Hi friends…its my first ever story..please support me…sorry if you guys dont like this plot…as its my first time pls forgive me for my mistakes..sry if this plot hurts you somewhere.. i didnt mean to…im posting it with lot of confusion…dont know its good to post this type of story…both positive and negative comments are welcome…hope it is not boring…

Ok guys let me introduce myself….some of you know me as Lokha…sivaranjani is my real name..you can call me siva…i loved to be call like that..I’m tamilian…I’m clg going girl…I think that’s enough about me..if you guys want to know about me more then feel free to ask…hope this story don’t give me enemies instead of friends…lol…And once again sry for wasting your precious time…pls do tell me your views…love you guys…thanks for reading!!…

P.s.:

I have posted it in wattpad a long ago….I’m posting this here now…

The post I Found My Prince Charming!! appeared first on Telly Updates.



6/29/2020 05:14:00 pmFilmSchoolWTFNo comments

0 comments: