Monday 11 May 2020

Bepannah – God helps AdiYa (Episode 5)

The fifth episode update of Bepannah-God helps AdiYa is here. The episode starts with,

Aditya reminisces their friendship.
He reminisced how Zoya and Karan helped him to study. When Adi won at any school competition, they both celebrated as like they achieved it. In schools, When Karan and Aditya were standing outside the class, Zoya too did some mischief and accompany both. They always dined together. Zoya saved him from college faculties when Aditya does something mischievous.

After ten days on Zoya-Arshad engagement, the venue is decorated lavishly.
Karan come with his wife Sonal (Rhea Sharma) and all eyes on them.
Karan: Sonal, Shall I have one drink,please?
Sonal: Oh, Karan. You’re always..
Karan: No, dear. Aditya, Zoya and I lastly had drinks before my marriage. Please, now shall I?
Sonal: I know whenever you meet Zoya and Aditya, You three of them reaches bar. Just sit here.
Aditya comes to the engagement ceremony. Sonal and Karan smiles at him.
Karan: Surprising, dude. You are here. I thought you won’t be here. Leave it, first say why are you rejecting Zoya?
Aditya: You won’t get it, dude (reminiscing his life with Zoya after marriage)
Karan:(angrily) What the hell are you speaking. You said that you’re loving Gauri. So, you are rejecting Zoya. What wrong did she do? She asked whether you are marrying her. If you want you can say Yes, Or you can deny. Don’t create senseless dramas. Remember Zoya is our friend.

Zoya and Arshad come there hand in hands. Zoya comes with a big smile that lights the ceremony but only she knows that is a fake smile. Zoya smiles at Karan and Sonal and neglects Aditya.
Aditya: Why is she neglecting me?
Karan: Why did you neglect her?

Zoya and Arshad exchanged their rings. Arshad asks her for a dance. Zoya hesitantly agrees. They both dances very closely that irks Aditya. His face becomes dull.

(Haaa~aa AAaaaa~aaa
Bepanah si mohabbat ki hai-
i Dil ne bhi yahi chaht ki hai~ii
Tere bina mera
lagge na jiya-a
Tere liye hi dhadke jiyaa
Tere bina mera lagge na jiya-a
Tere liye hi dhadke jiyaa
Mere dil ko tere dil ki zaroorat hai
Mere dil ko tere dil ki-i zaroorat hai
Mere dil ko tere dil ki zaroorat hai
Mere dil ko tere dil ki zaroorat hai
Haaa~aa AAaaaa~aaa
Mai tha rehguzar
Tune thama iss kadar
Ab nahi na koi befikar
Mai tujhme baant lu
Yun khud ko humsafar
Reh na jaye koi kasar
Tere bina mera lagge na jiya-a
Tere liye hi dhadke jiyaa
Tere bina mera lagge na jiya-a
Ab Tere liye hi dhadke jiyaa
Mere dil ko tere dil ki jarurat hai
Mere dil ko tere dil ki-i zaroorat hai
Mere dil ko tere dil ki zaroorat hai
Mere dil ko tere dil ki zaroorat hai) – song plays in background while they dance.

After two days, Aditya visits Zoya’s house with Zoya’s favorite Winnie the Pooh doll. Waseem opens the door.
Waseem: Hey, Adi. How are you? (hugs him)
Aditya: Fine, uncle. Zoya…
Waseem: She is out with Arshad. Come inside.
Aditya: No, uncle. I’ll come after Zoya’s return.
Waseem: Hey, come inside dear. (drags him inside)

Waseem: I’ve heard you have completed your arrears. Great job, Adi. Really I wonder how you passed Thermodynamics that too with Zoya’s (stresses long) guidance.
Aditya sense his taunt about Zoya and laughs.
Waseem: Why can’t you join in my company, Adi?
Aditya expresses a big kind of shock in his face after thinking of toilets
Waseem: Oh ok. No proble. You are really over-reacting (laughs louder)But why?
Aditya: I am interested in acting.
Waseem: Oh, really. Wow. I have seen some of your videos in Zoya’s phone.
Aditya: But I don’t think I’ll get it. (sadly)
Waseem: Dear son, it is the age to take risks. You are running behind passion. Thats a great deal, Adi.
Aditya remains silent and shocked that Waseem is so friendly and motivating him.
Waseem: So, come here.
Waseem takes Aditya to his room. There are nearly 20 photos along with Waseem’s Mom’s photo where Waseem builds toilets and inaugrating.
(Tum hi ho tune starts playing in the background)

Waseem: I born at a very rural village at rajasthan. I have never seen any toilets in childhood. We used forests for nature calls. Once when my mother went to forest, she was killed by a lion. Whats the reason? Becasue we don’t have toilet in our house. If we had, I would live with my mom for some more years. I decided on the day that this incident never should happen. I resolved to build free toilets in my village. The villagers saw me like a fool. But I never give up. I took some hundred rupees leave for Mumbai. I worked hard for days and night with or without food. Because of that, I have this Toilet company.

Aditya feels like he is stabbed by someone he love. Waseem continues.

Waseem: Now, I have a beautiful house, a family, some money in bank but I don’t consider them as my pride.See the photos, Adi. I built 430 toilets in Rajasthan and Mumbai overall. Now, people are looking me like a savior. So, to make people believe that we are capable, we must do hardwork. But, in this thing, I forgot to care my father and my sisters. They were dead. Now I am afraid about the marriage of Zoya. I don’t know whether they will take care of Zoya well. Will they nurture Zoya well, Adi? (with tears in his eyes)
Aditya: Of course, they will, uncle. (with tears). Uncle, give this doll to Zoya, I’m leaving.
(Tum hi ho tune ends)
Aditya: Sorry,uncle. (thinking that he insulted Waseem’s job)
Waseem: Why dear?
Aditya: Nothing, uncle.

Aditya comes outside. He reminisces Waseem was saying to his father that he knows Aditya well and he had full confidence that he would care Zoya well. ( Dil se Dil Tak tune plays) He also reminisces he is insulting Waseem to Zoya. He feels like stabbed thousand times.

The post Bepannah – God helps AdiYa (Episode 5) appeared first on Telly Updates.



5/11/2020 11:36:00 pmFilmSchoolWTFNo comments

0 comments: