Friday 24 April 2020

Pyaar ka Afsana ~~ Qubool Hai ( Episode 1)

Hey guys, here is the first episode. So read and enjoy.Please do give me your suggestions. I have made little changes and tried to write a shayari. Hope you would like it. 

Episode 1:-

Introduction!

Punjab, Dilshad’s house.

Alarm rings . Dilshad gets up and see medicines on the table and note – ‘Have it on time!’ Dilshad smiles. Dilshad – “ Sanam ! “. Dilshad freshen up and does her namaz. She goes to kitchen. See everything is ready. She does some daily chores .

Dilshad remembers about Asad and Zoya . Dilshad goes to her room. She looks at their family photo. Dilshad- “ It’s been 20 years, I must say my grandchildren are exact copy of their parents. Haya can’t speak but her talent speaks for her. She is just like Najma , innocent and sweet”.

Haya is shown to be doing some embroidery work on a shawl. Haya has worn a simple salwar suit . She smiles .

Dilshad – “ And Sanam , she is just carbon copy of you Asad. In village , every is sacred of her anger. Sanam can be defined like perfectionist, serious , responsible, talk less, caring and protective “.

Sanam is shown in a market . She is wearing a shirt like kurta with jeans, and she has stall wrapped around her neck. No much makeup except kajal on her eyes and a small earring and watch in her wrist. Her hair tied by casually using clutcher clip. She has bag on her shoulder. She looking at a shopkeeper angrily. Shopkeeper is sacred. Sanam ( with anger ) – “ Why are you quiet ? Didn’t I ask you that this vessel is good or not? You said me that , this vessel is one of the best . You didn’t allowed me to take the one I usually buys. Don’t you ? See this, can you see this hole. I could only use it just 3 times”. Shopkeeper – “ Maybe you mishandled it ..” Sanam – “ Really! “ Shopkeeper- “ Sorry , it was a new product came for testing . That man told me that it is one of the best but who knew he was a fraud “. Sanam – “ So, you think that Iam tester. Food should be made in good quality vessels and clean premises. Careless. Now I have to give you request to exchange this “. Shopkeeper immediately takes the vessel from her and give her new one. Sanam checks it . She gives some money. Sanam – “ Iam giving you half price only because you were also cheated . But don’t make it a habit”. She leaves. She sees a kid asking for money to people . She goes near the kid . Sanam- “ What happened? Why are begging for money?” Kid – “ I haven’t ate anything since night. Iam hungry”. Sanam – “ Don’t worry, come with me . I will get you food”.  She takes the kid along with her to her Dhabba. She feds the kid . She gets happy seeing the kid smiling at her.

She calls to a orphanage where her friend is working. She handover the kid to her friend in the presence of police. Sanam ask her to take care of the child. She sends food to the orphanage for other kids too.

There are 4-5 employees under her. They all are afraid of her short temper nature. She checks everything along cooking . She makes sure everything is perfect.

At home.

Dilshad – “ And not the least but the late one, Seher. Seher is just like Zoya . Seher is really smart. Her rules , her way. Seher is exact opposite of Sanam. Seher is carefree, everyone’s favorite,cool, talkative, messy, stylish”.

Seher is shown at college canteen. Seher is wearing jeans and short top. She is wearing a sunglasses, she has some makeup to highlight her beauty, her hair is open, she is wearing a bracelet in her hand, she a earring . She has small fancy bag too. Seher is standing on the chair and students is standing around her.

Seher smiles – “ So everyone was curious to know about my stylish look. So listen, to my shayari. “ Style yeh mera har kisi ka khwaan hain, Style yeh mera har kisi ka khwaab hain. Par yeh toh mera Janam se gulaam hain ( Translation: My style is every one’s dream , My style is everyone’s dream , but this is my slave)  “. Everyone says – “ Wah! Waha !” Seher – “ Thank you everyone “. She gets down. Seher- “ So guys , I know you will miss me a lot . As Iam really special, I do have a magic in me . But guys don’t worry , your friend is a call away from you. I really wish we could talk more, I regret that I use speak really less”. One of them says – “ What ? She speak less!”. Seher continues- “Time have passed . Eventhough our course is ending this is not ending of our journey”. Everyone looks at her. Seher smiles and leaves college.

At home,

Dilshad- “ Seher must be killing people with her over talking. But I must say three of them is so close to eachother that they will die for eachother. After that day , my grand daughters are my only asset”.

Dilshad then looks at the photo of Haya , Sanam and Seher with Dilshad.

Precap:- Sanam is getting angry at someone at Bazaar. Haya is tensed. Dilshad is worried. Seher comes there to make her cool.

The post Pyaar ka Afsana ~~ Qubool Hai ( Episode 1) appeared first on Telly Updates.



4/24/2020 09:07:00 pmFilmSchoolWTFNo comments

0 comments: