Saturday 4 April 2020

MERE DIL KI DUNIYA – part 39

The episode starts with Raman aakash and vidyuth having a casual talk.. meanwhile vidyuth gets a call. He looks at the screen.. he picks the call.

Vidyuth: hello?!(the other side no one responds) Hello??!! Who’s this?.. hello.

The call was cut.

Raman: who was it??

Vidyuth: don’t know there is no one responding.

Aakash: maybe it’s a wrong dial.

Vidyuth: yeah.( He again gets a call. And he lifts ) hellow???

Caller: hello.

Vidyuth gets surprised: hello!!😯

Caller: vidyuth. How are you?

Vidyuth: Kittu??!!!(Raman and aakash looked surprised. Vidyuth smiles) Kittu..how  are you Kittu… U Know how much I missed u??

Kittu: vidyuth I am in New York.. Can we meet??

Vidyuth: ofcourse… When do we plan?

Kittu: today 4pm? If you are free??

Vidyuth: sure.. at brown sugar cafe?

Kittu: ok then bye.

Vidyuth: Kittu.. is this your new number??

Kittu: yes.

Vidyuth: ok. Then I will be waiting for u at the cafe. Bye.

She ends the call.

Raman: what happened yaar.. y did she call??

Vidyuth: she asked me to meet her.. today.

Aakash: but y she wanted to meet u… Is she going to marry or what??

Raman: akhi yaar.. shut up. Let’s think positive..  if she is getting married then what will this man do?

Aakash: maybe she doesn’t want to marry that guy and still have feelings for him.

Vidyuth: whatever it maybe.. she called me.. I was hoping that she will call me one day.. and it happened.. aftr 2yrs 3 months 12 days..

Aakash: 24hr 40 mins  30 seconds… Say the time too 😂😂

Raman: y do u always want to make the feel spoilt everytime..

Aakash: ha.. all this is because of ur sister.

Raman: that’s true !!!

Vidyuth laughs: ok I’ll go and prepare for the date..(he goes)

Ishu sara and shagun goes out for shopping.. they buy so many things.. Raman calls Ishu.

Ishu: ha Raman ?

Raman: Ishu what are u guys doing??

Ishu: ntg  much we came out for shopping.. I would like to buys gifts for everyone.. we r leaving for India in 2 days na.

Raman: yeah ok just make use of my card..  and u know the pin right.

Ishu: yeah.. but I can buy na. It’s ok

Raman: Ishu.. all I am earning is just urs.. u don’t insist.. shop becoz what u like.. don’t hesitate to buy anything . And i took ur card u don’t have it now!!

Ishu: Raman.. how stupid u r ??!! (Laughs) ok bye..  I will call u later.

Meanwhile Aakash comes to Raman.

Aakash: yaar look at ur sister.. she posted a pic in instagram with someone..(Raman took his phone to see) and see the caption.. with my favourite ?? What the hell is favourite.. she didn’t even posted a pic of ours..  I used to post.

Raman: this is George yaar.. ishu’s frnds boyfriend I mean husband..  I heard that he’s a member of some famous band…

Aakash: band ?? U mean Rockstar??

Raman: ha.. I don’t know how shagun new him by the way!!!

Aakash: she came here for a business meeting with a celebrity.. she’s doing all the other things accept that 🙄🙄.

Raman: haha (he gets a call) one second..  hello? Yes Peter?

Peter: mr. Bhalla we need to pay the investors.. can u please transfer the money??

Raman: yeah sure.( He cuts the call)

He opens his lappy and does some banking. He gets shocked to see the balance..

Raman: what??!!! Only 10000 dollars in my account..  how’s this possible??

Aakash: what happened?? Where did the money go?

Raman: I don’t know.. I sure there r 34000 dollars but how can this be possible?

Aakash: maybe u paid to those investors?

Raman: no yaar just now Peter called me asked for the money..  how can it happen now?

Aakash: it’s ok.. we’ll solve this.. u don’t get tensed.

Just then Ishu shagun came to them

Shagun: akhi… !!! U know we had shopped a lot today… I m so much tired get me some strong coffee yaar.

Aakash: ya baby.. I ll get u.

Ishu comes to Raman: Raman.. see I have got many things..  (helooks at those  bags she bought) but u know..

Raman: Ishu I asked u not to buy all the shop… U just spend all of my money… Now how will I pay the investors.. I only have 10000 dollars… How the hell can u do this Ishu..  ( he shouts at her… Ishu and shagun gets shocked… Aakash came frm the kitchen)

Aakash: yaar Raman.. what?

Raman: yaar.. Ishu had spent all of my money yaar.. that’s y I was left with that.. now how will I pay to the investors..???

Ishu: Raman.. actually.. I…

Raman: just.. how can u be so irresponsible Ishu..??( Ishu cries)

Shagun: enough Raman.. do u even know what u r talking???

Raman: just shut up…

Aakash: Raman calm down just listen to her once..

Ishu: I m sorry..(she leaves crying)

Raman: look at her.. is this the way she..

Shagun: Raman.. this is really wrong..

She goes after Ishu.

Aakash: yaar.. u just overreacted.. u could have spoke to her calmly.

Vidyuth cameout hearing Raman’s voice: what happened Raman?

Aakash explained everything.

Vidyuth: yaar Raman.. I paid to those investors already… Peter msged me to do so.. when u were talking to Ishu.. but I didn’t check it later he called u… But by the time I paid them.. how can u think Ishu can..???

Raman: what?? Y didn’t u say this before??

Aakash: hmm now u have hurt both Ishu and shagun.. u don’t know how to convince a girl aftr a big fight !!!

Raman: yeah.. I m feeling awkward to talk to her now..

Aakash: see I have much experience in it.. so stay tuned to know more frm me to convince the ladies!!!

Vidyuth: but I have much work… I will be back.

Raman: oh Hello… We fought because of u.

Vidyuth: no it’s because of u.

Aakash: ni it’s because of Peter.

Bot of them looked at aakash… He smiled with a sarcasm.

Precap:

Raman tries to convince both shagun and Ishu… Aakash guides him. Vidyuth waits for Kittu at brown sugar cafe.

The post MERE DIL KI DUNIYA – part 39 appeared first on Telly Updates.



4/04/2020 11:16:00 pmFilmSchoolWTFNo comments

0 comments: