Monday 13 April 2020

Ishq-E-Kismat Episode 10 – A New FF Tashan-e-Ishq

Hello My Dear Readers,
Thanks alot for expressing ur feedback about this FF.
I felt good reading it.
Yes This FF is a love triangle with lots of twists and turns.
Currently my plot will revolve more around yuvi and twinkle for few episodes but as u all have wished for more twinj scenes, I will definitely try to accommodate more scenes.
N yes I am very sure twinj fans will enjoy this ff afterwards when as the story will progress.
My Dear Readers Pls feel free to express ur opinions.
Thanks alot once again

So here is epi 10

Twinkle is sitting in her room
It is all dark
She has switched off the lights
She remembers how yuvi was very close to her n the way he left
She feels restless
She is confused
She calls yuvi
But he cuts her call
She does it 3-4 times but he keeps disconnecting
She sends him a text
“Yuvraj pls attend my call.Need to talk.Pls”
No reply
She calls again
His phone is switched off

Twinkle feels upset
She goes to sleep

Scene shifts

Kunj is sleeping
Someone holds his hand
He opens his eyes to see twinkle dressed in a beautiful gown standing there

Twinkle winks at him
She takes his hand in her
Twinkle -Lets go

Kunj -Where

Twinkle-shhhh just come with me

Twinkle takes Kunj with her

Twinkle -Lets go on the moon together

Kunj n twinkle walk together on a white surface which is full of rose petals

Kunj is amused

Twinkle hugs him tightly

They are hugging each other

“Muskuraane ki wajah tum ho Gun guna ki wajah tum ho ” plays in Bg

Kunj very gently kisses twinkle’s forehead

N just then kunj’s eyes open
N he realises he was dreaming

Kunj has completely turned pink

Kunj’s pov-Kunj beta u have gone insane how can twinkle take u on moon

He just cannot stop laughing over his dream

(Dream sequence added especially for my dear readers).

Scene shifts

Yuvi is walking in corridors of college

Twinkle sees him

She calls out to him

He pretends not to listen to her n walk away

Twinkle enters class
She spots yuvi
She wants to sit next to him
But before she can do so he makes some other boy Sit next to him

Twinkle cannot understand

She goes n sits next to Mahi.
Her full focus is on yuvi
As soon as lecture gets over
Yuvi rushes out
Twinkle actually starts following him

Yuvi goes to canteen
He purchases something.
As he turns around he finds twinkle standing right there.

Twinkle-Yuvraj I need to talk.

Yuvi-Twinkle I am getting late will talk latter

As yuvi is about to leave

Twinkle holds his hand

Scene shifts

Twinkle and yuvi are sitting on stairs

Yuvi is not able to make eye contact with twinkle

Twinkle -Yuvraj What is the matter?Why are u ignoring me??Did I do something wrong? R U angry with me?

Yuvi-Twinkle I don’t know what to say.I am angry with myself.Actually whatever happened yesterday I mean I feel so ashamed. How could I be such a Jerk. I mean twinkle u pls stay away from me.I guess a person like me doesn’t deserve a friend like u
I mean…….

Twinkle (interrupts)-Yuvraj relax.pls calm down.you are over thinking pls.

Yuvi looks in her eyes-you are not upset with me??

Twinkle -Arre no. Infact i thought u are upset with me.

They both laugh.

Scene shifts

Kunj is in his room resting

He is hugging card given by twinkle

Meanwhile Leela knocks at his door.

Kunj quickly hides the card below pillow

He gets up to greet Leela n take her blessings

But Leela gestures him to rest

Leela loving caresses his hair -Kunj how r u beta??

Kunj-All good Aunty.

Leela-I was so worried for u dear

Kunj-Aunty It is all because of twinkle that I have recovered so fast

Leela-Good U must get perfectly fine very soon.

Bebe comes N greets Leela
She has brought juice for her

Leela takes her blessings

Bebe-Twinkle is a wonderful girl

Leela smiles with pride-Kunj is also such a gem.
Achaa I had come here with a special purpose
Tomorrow is my darling daughter’s 25th bday n I have planned a surprise birthday party for her.I wanted to invite you all especially Kunj.
Without him this party is incomplete.
I know it would be little difficult for him as he needs rest.

Bebe(interrupts)-of course not.Kunj n we all will definitely come Afterall it is our bah…….
( bebe bites her tongue as Kunj stares her,she was about to say bahu )
I mean our Beti twinkle ‘s bday .we will come

Leela gets excited

She wishes Kunj speedy recovery n says she needs to make preparation
She leaves

Kunj is staring at bebe
Kunj-what is wrong with u??

Bebe-nothing Kunj Kunj this is the best opportunity propose my bahu tommorow

Kunj gets thinking

Precap-
At night after 12 twinkle looks at her cell phone.
Twinkle’s pov-Even Kunj has not wished me Doesn’t he know It is my bday
She gets upset.

Kunj gets down carefully from car
With help of Bebe he purchases flowers.
They enter a shop n are seeing purchasing a beautiful show piece of love birds.
Kunj is feeling very shy

Twinkle enters her house with mahi
Suddenly everyone shout happy birthday
Twinkle is overwhelmed
She is supper excited to see Kunj there.

The post Ishq-E-Kismat Episode 10 – A New FF Tashan-e-Ishq appeared first on Telly Updates.



4/13/2020 09:50:00 amFilmSchoolWTFNo comments

0 comments: