Wednesday 11 March 2020

Paras Chabbra BLAMES Jay Bhanushali for Defaming him

Paras Chabbra and Shehnaz Gill’s show Mujhse Shaadi Karoge is grabbing the news headlines these days for all the wrong reasons. The show has not been recieved well by the viewers and there is news that it is going to be pulled off air soon.
Adding to the already high dosage of drama in the show is the recent wild card entries for Paras and Shehnaz. In one of the recent episodes, the viewers saw that Paras Chhabra engaged in a heated argument with actor Jay Bhanushali was a guest on the show. Now, Paras has alleged Jay of defaming him.

“It is a promo and it doesn’t depict the entire story. It is just a part of an episode which will air soon. Sometimes what you see and hear is not the complete story,” said Paras, about how he was projected in the promo.

Speaking about it further, Paras said,”I have immense respect for women, I will never pass demeaning comments which can hurtful. That’s not my nature. Understanding five women with cameras around you is not easy. I believe in loyalty and I have proved it in Bigg Boss. I request people not to make assumptions about me or the episode, please watch to know the truth.”

The post Paras Chabbra BLAMES Jay Bhanushali for Defaming him appeared first on Telly Updates.



3/11/2020 08:07:00 pmFilmSchoolWTFNo comments

0 comments: