Thursday 5 March 2020

Nazar 5th March 2020 Written Episode Update

Nazar 5th March 2020 Written Episode, Written Update on TellyUpdates.com

Scene 1
Madhu asks Hema and Malani to place the sindur on the door. They pick the black sindur. Madhu says their stupidity always helps me. Palak falls on the door on the black sindur. She finds the dupatta the witch attacked on. She says ma this is the dupatta witch attacked on. It has her nail’s mark on it. Madhu says she fools us. She has black colors on her hand and she made all this story up to make up her point. Madhu says there’s sindur here not black ashes. Palak says no there was ashes here and I will on it. Madhu says stop lying. Palak says why would I lie? Appu says liar you said there’s no witch auntie. Now you’re saying the witch came? Palak says no wait. Madhu says you decide first if you saw the witch or not?

Pandit ji reads about the rattan in his book. He says it says humans can’t take our trishakti rattan. How did Madhu bring it? Madhu takes Vishala’s powers and says her powers are less than mine but enough to help me get rid of Palak. Appu says I don’t want to talk to you, you are a liar. He shoves her a bit. Palak falls. Appu says I am so sorry. Let me dress your wound. He applies medicine and covers her wound.

Palak says what is this scar on your shoulder? He says it’s when the witch came. She attacked me. Palak says why didn’t you tell anyone? He says everyone knows. Palak says what? He says yes dadi said you will protect me from the witch but you’re scared of her yourself. He says let’s both pray to matarani to protect us from the witch. Appu hugs her and says I am sorry I hurt you. I didn’t do it intentionally.

Scene 2
Urushi asks dadi was Palak lying? Or was she confused? Dadi says why would she lie? Those footsteps were of the witch. Urushi says but the witch died. What if Madhu was right? Dadi says it could be old. Urushi says Madhu got so rude to her. Dadi says yes she cares about Appu but she should understand Palak is his wife.

Update in Progress

Update Credit to: Atiba

The post Nazar 5th March 2020 Written Episode Update appeared first on Telly Updates.



3/05/2020 10:35:00 amFilmSchoolWTFNo comments

0 comments: