Monday 30 March 2020

KZK: The charm of red dupatta (Episode 5)

The episode update for the fan-fiction, KZK: the Charm of red dupatta. The episode starts with,

Prerna and Rishabh take blessings from the elders. Maya and Sonya welcomes Prerna. Prerna says, “I am really to have a family like you”. Rishabh and Prerna complete their rituals. They too consummate their marriage.

Midnight time,

Anurag lies on Komolika’s lap and speaking about their love stories. Komolika calls Anurag ‘Mr.DumDum’ for firing the goons mercilessly. Anurag laughs. Anurag asks Komolika, “Do you have any aim to pursue, dear Princess?” Komolika says that her aim is to maintain the coffee parlour. Komolika asks the same to him. Anurag says, “I have to give more abd more love for my princess.” They become romantic. Komolika asks about the gun to Anurag. Anurag says that its my nasty past. Komolika says, “Then leave it.” Anurag says, “Its time for reveal everything, Komolika”.

Anurag says, ” I worked as a police officer one year ago in New Delhi. I am very workaholic and rarely visit relatives. One day I saw a girl. Her name is Sonal(Hina Khan) who is a photographer. She is really a beautiful girl. She attracted me and she herself proposed. I was confused but I accepted her as my soulmate.
Though I am workaholic, I spend nearly six hours with Sonal everyday. I speak about myself to her but she never wishes to reveal much to me. I thought she maybe shy. That assumption made me mad. My higher officials ordered me to find the terrorists planning who is planning for a bomblast on Mahashivratri. I am able to find the terrorists and managed to arrest them. From them, I find that Sonal is the captain for that terrorists group. I felt betrayed for the first time. I got angry with her deeds. But controlled myself not to harm her as she is my love. I located her and she is with remote that activate the bomb. She threatens me to kill the innocent people. She forced me to shoot her. Before she press the button, I shooted her hands but the officers fortunately deactivated the bomb. Out of anger, I shooted her five times.(bepannah song plays) She is dead. I found a note inside her pocket. She said that she loves me.”

Anurag cries. Komolika asks, “Why did you resign yout job?” Anurag says, “Sonal was six month pregnant with my child when I killed her. I got higher promotion but I left the job out of guilt for killing my child and Sonal.”
Komolika gets shocked. Komolika says, “You’re not guilty. You just sacrificed yourself for the nation which is each and every citizen’s duty.” Anurag denies and shouts that he is a sinner. Anurag says,”Even my parents or friends don’t know about Sonal. Only you know her. After that I become a drunkard, psychopath and an idiot. You came into my life and heal all my pain.”

Komolika says, “You just wasted a year for your ex. You have join the service soon.” Anurag says, “No. I am not interested in IPS. Just because of my father, I joined there. My aim is to start a bakery and expand it. It become possible just because of your eyes and charm that has the power to heal.” Komolika smiles. Anurag kisses her. Sun raha hai tu plays. Komolika says, “I love you.” Anurag hugs her. Anurag takes Komolika to the temple. He creates the fire and they took wedding vows. Anurag applies Sindoor and ties her mangalsutra. Komolika thanks him for making her his wife. They returned to home. Komolika and Anurag consummate their marriage.

Next Morning, Anurag and Komolika registered their marriage in registration office. Anurag enters Basu’s house and introduces Komolika as his wife to everyone. Mohini gets shocked.

Precap: Prerna decides to start a new hotel. Rishabh assured that he would support them. Some men makes fun of Prerna for coming for business.

The post KZK: The charm of red dupatta (Episode 5) appeared first on Telly Updates.



3/30/2020 06:57:00 pmFilmSchoolWTFNo comments

0 comments: