Saturday 15 February 2020

Shivangi Joshi talks about her music video Aadatein

Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai fame Shivangi Joshi is a popular name on the tube. Now she is coming up with a music video and her fans are as thrilled about it as she herself is.

In a chat with a leading portal, Shivangi got candid about her song Aadatein and how she decided to do something so different.

The song is sung by Nikhil D’Souza and composed by Gaurav Dagaonkar.

Speaking about what made her take the decision, she said,” I always wanted to do a music video and was waiting for the right song for myself. And this song is beautiful, it’s a love song, it’s soulful, its amazing and when I heard the song I knew that I am going to do this song. It is sung by Nikhil D’souza and composed by Gaurav Sir

The song got 1 million hits in less than 24 hours. To this Nikhil said,” I never know what to expect, there are many things that come together to decide how well a song does. I think we are quite lucky in this case that we have amazing actors which is a different thing from other videos where they put non actors. The song is super catchy. ”

The post Shivangi Joshi talks about her music video Aadatein appeared first on Telly Updates.



2/15/2020 10:08:00 pmFilmSchoolWTFNo comments

0 comments: