Tuesday 4 February 2020

Kasautii Zindagii Kay 4th February 2020 Written Episode Update: Anurag and Prerna hide from Viraj

Kasautii Zindagii Kay 4th February 2020 Written Episode, Written Update on TellyUpdates.com

The Episode starts with Viraj saying Jagga… how dare you. He sees some other man and says sorry. He goes. Anurag asks you okay. Prerna says yes. He says you have come to select your engagement ring, would you like a ring from me, I mean shall I help you in selecting it. She says okay. Shivani comes and sees Anurag with Prerna. She thinks to see Veena and Viraj. Jagga collides with Shivani and says its your mistake. He sees Shivani and runs. His wife argues with her. Shivani collides with Komolika. She gets angry. Komolika says I have to sanitize my hands. Shivani asks her to clean her heart’s dirt. Komolika asks what do you have to lose. Shivani says you tried to kill Prerna, if you try to harm her, I swear I won’t listen to her. Komolika says you will tell Anurag, you know his state. Shivani says police will get your truth out.

Komolika says go and tell everyone, my men will see you. She goes to see Anurag. Om asks Anurag and Prerna to come. He asks Vidya to show the best engagement ring, Prerna is Mohini’s bahu, maybe they are marrying again. Anurag and Prerna check the rings. A ring falls. He makes her wear the ring. Din yaad….plays… She recalls their engagement. She asks did you recall anything. He asks what. Mohini says take time to loot Viraj. Veena says you think you can buy everything by money, then you go and buy some sense.

Mohini says Prerna is responsible for all this, she was ready to marry Navin for marry. Shivani says she thought for her family, she knows our house is so imp. Mohini asks what about Bajaj, she married him for money. Shivani says no, she did that to save your family, what did she ask in return. Mohini says your house, Anurag returned it. Shivani says Bajaj snatched everything from you, it was Prerna who returned everything to you. Shivani takes Veena. Nivedita says we will answer them when the time comes. Mohini says I will never forget this insult. Anupam hides and thinks the entire family is here. Prerna says the ring is stuck. Anurag tries to remove it. Komolika comes there and calls. She asks him to come, she is outside the jewellery shop. She gets Viraj’s call. Viraj says why isn’t she answering. Komolika says was that Anurag and Prerna. She goes back to see.

Anurag and Prerna hide. Komolika goes. Anupam stops Veena and says you have a solid reply, you did right, did you see Anurag. She says I didn’t wish to give an answer, I didn’t see him. He goes. Viraj thinks Prerna isn’t here, I hope she is fine. Shivani thinks maybe Prerna and Anurag went to food court. She says maybe she is trying something. Veena says its good. She goes to give the saree to Prerna. Shivani thinks mum won’t get Prerna in trial room. Anurag takes Prerna to trial room. He says my wife Sonalika is finding me, Viraj is finding you, if she sees us like this, then she won’t like it, when she held my hand, I refused, she said you hold Prerna’s hand, tell me, do I hold your hand. Prerna smiles. He says its like friends. He removes the ring and asks if this ring doesn’t come out of your finger, will we get engaged, I m just asking. Prerna says no, pandit didn’t chant mantra.

He says engagement happens with ring exchange, sorry, I want to say something, to be honest, I was missing you as a friend, when I knew you are here, I had to come here, so I informed Sonalika to come here, so that you don’t feel odd, I hope I don’t sound like lovers, we are friends right, friends can be possessive. She asks really, I didn’t know. He says a bit, in a loving way, okay I will try. He goes to get cream. She smiles and recalls his words. She says its love, you will accept it soon. Nivedita and Mohini compliment Komolika. Komolika thinks they have no fashion sense. She says Anupam… Nivedita sees Anupam and asks what are you doing here. He says I came to take Anurag’s sign. Komolika asks him to tell her if he finds Anurag. He says sure. Anurag gets the cream and shuts the door. Viraj sees him and comes. He knocks the door. Anurag and Prerna see each other.

Precap:
Om says Anurag has bought good ring for your bahu, she is pregnant, right. The man says I have to tell the truth related to your past. Anurag sees Jagga and shouts stop. Viraj beats Jagga and says you kidnapped Prerna, then why didn’t you kill her.

Update Credit to: Amena

The post Kasautii Zindagii Kay 4th February 2020 Written Episode Update: Anurag and Prerna hide from Viraj appeared first on Telly Updates.



2/04/2020 12:12:00 pmFilmSchoolWTFNo comments

0 comments: