Thursday 23 January 2020

Nazar 23rd January 2020 Written Episode Update

Nazar 23rd January 2020 Written Episode, Written Update on TellyUpdates.com

Scene 1
Piya says why is Ansh not getting well? Nishant says we have to keep him in cold and in moon. Piya says Ansh don’t worry. You will be fine. Ansh says I am sorry. Ayush is back after so many years. And you’re here with me instead of being there with him. It’s such a good day for you yet you can’t celebrate. Piya says I am happy that my brother is okay. We will celebrate once you’re okay as well. Moonlight falls on Ansh. Piya draws the curtain and says you should rest. I will make curry for you.

Ayush wakes up. There are many black powers outside his window.
Naman says Saavi you look so pretty. Dilruba says Saavi I always knew you were after my husband. Stay away from him. Naman says leave her and let’s get engaged. Saavi says not in front of her.

Ayush opens his eyes. He sees Mohana. Ayush

Update in Progress

Update Credit to: Atiba

The post Nazar 23rd January 2020 Written Episode Update appeared first on Telly Updates.



1/23/2020 08:17:00 pmFilmSchoolWTFNo comments

0 comments: