Monday 20 January 2020

Nazar 20th January 2020 Written Episode Update

Nazar 20th January 2020 Written Episode, Written Update on TellyUpdates.com

Scene 1
Ansh says I am sleepy. He goes to bed and sleeps. Piya says I think it’s done. She is leaving. Ansh holds her hand and pulls her. Ansh says ma said I would fall asleep after eating. Do you think you could do it? Barkha and Vedeshree come there. Chetali wonders why didn’t he sleep. Vedeshree says how would we run? Ansh repeats their thoughts. Piya says so Ansh can read our minds? Ansh says yes I can. Run if you can. Piya ties his leg with a chain. She says run. Piya says to bring my Ansh back I have to go from here.

Everyone is in the elevator. Piya runs towards it. The elevator closes. Everyone is scared. Ansh comes here. Ansh shoves the elevator downstairs. Piya says Ansh, please stop the lift. Everyone’s crying inside. Piya says they’d die, they are your family.

Update in Progress

Update Credit to: Atiba

The post Nazar 20th January 2020 Written Episode Update appeared first on Telly Updates.



1/20/2020 12:08:00 pmFilmSchoolWTFNo comments

0 comments: