Sunday 19 January 2020

Naagin Season 4 18th January 2020 Written Episode Update

Naagin Season 4 18th January 2020 Written Episode, Written Update on TellyUpdates.com

The Episode starts with Dev asking someone to open the door. Nayantara is standing out and thinks door will not be opened. Dev makes unconscious Brinda sit and tries to open the door. He comes back to her. Nayantara thinks romance with her all night. Dev holds Brinda and looks at her. Ranjhana song plays….Brinda is semi conscious and asks for water. He makes her drink water and wipes the water from her mouth. He thinks she is innocent looking and says I used to eat your tamarind, and you used to call me lalchi lomdi. Brinda says Maa…and says Rajat I want to go home. Dev remembers Rajat and says I will take you home. He says that guy is unconscious and drunk, and you are taking his name. he says this is not childishless, but life. He says he feels Rajat is a lalchi lombdi and talks about only money. Brinda holds his hand and says I want to go home. Dev says I can’t call your mum, thinks to call Nayantara. Brinda says I shouldn’t have come here. Dev says Rohan will come, I will take you. She holds his hand and rests her hand on his chest. He makes her lie down on the sofa. Brinda murmurs that she needs to talk to Baba and Rajat. Dev knocks on the door and calls his brothers.

Update in Progress

Update Credit to: H Hasan

The post Naagin Season 4 18th January 2020 Written Episode Update appeared first on Telly Updates.



1/19/2020 12:08:00 amFilmSchoolWTFNo comments

0 comments: