Monday 6 January 2020

Meri Gudiya 6th January 2020 Written Episode Update: Pia alerts Raghav

Meri Gudiya 6th January 2020 Written Episode, Written Update on TellyUpdates.com

The Episode starts with Guru ji saying I will inform Gurudev about the evil spirit after Avi. Raghav and Avi come to office. Avi orders coffee for Pari also. Pia comes and says you were going to rest at home with Avi. He says we don’t feel good at home, thanks for the favor, you think a lot for Avi. Pia says its my duty, don’t call it a favor. Avi says I will go out and come. Pia asks her to ell Nisha if she needs anything. Pia asks Nisha to make sure that Avi doesn’t go out anywhere. He says thanks, I m able to give time to Avi because of you. Avi plays in the office. She disturbs everyone. Nisha asks her to just sit. Avi talks to the staff. Pari looks on.

Madhuri thinks what is Avi doing, its dad’s office. Raghav comes and sees the staff not working, and troubled by Avi. He says you did all this, right. Avi says yes. Ratri comes there. Pia looks on. Madhuri thinks Ratri came here following Avi. Raghav says sorry, when did you come. She says just come. Raghav asks the staff to work. Ratri says mistakes will happen where there are kids. Madhuri thinks she wants Raghav to scold Avi. Raghav asks why did you open a school here. Avi says because I was getting bored.

Pia sees Ratri. She says nothing spoiled, we all will get back to work. Ratri thinks who is this girl. Pia says Avi, we had fun because of you. Raghav says sorry, how did you come here. Ratri says I got the address and came here to meet Avi. Madhuri thinks Pia will know Ratri’s truth. Raghav says sorry, I got Avi to office. He introduces Pia to Ratri. They shake hands. Raghav takes Avi. Ratri says I know Raghav very well.

Pia says really. Ratri says your friendship looks deep. Pia says your friendship looks incomplete. Avi asks Raghav are you angry. Ratri says no. Raghav says I was just asking. Ratri says see, he isn’t angry. He asks Avi to sit with Pari. Pia says I will go, you freshen up your old memories. Madhuri thinks there would be a reason for Ratri’s coming. Pia goes. Ratri says I came to say sorry. He says you said friends don’t say sorry, its okay, I should have not done that behavior. She says I understand. He asks did you forgive me. She says no, I had to say sorry but I m compelled to take a decision. He asks what. She says I m thinking to share your responsibility for Avi. Madhuri thinks you can’t take my place. Ratri says I shall take Avi with me to play. Raghav says this won’t be wrong. Ratri says it doesn’t bother me, Avi isn’t a burden with me, its special moment with me to spend time with Avi, you will be relaxed and focus on work, what happened.

Raghav asks Avi do you want to go. Avi smiles. Madhuri says don’t say yes Raghav. He asks Avi not to trouble Ratri. He asks Ratri to take Avi. He says you will always be my best friend. Ratri smiles and says always. Ratri takes Avi and Pari. Madhuri thinks to stay alert. Ratri thinks I m leaving this good chance because I have to win your dad. Madhuri thinks you always put Avi’s life in danger, don’t know what will you do today. Pia gets coffee for Raghav. He thanks her. He asks why are you worried. She says its personal question, since when do you know Ratri. He says college days, why, I think you didn’t like Ratri.

She says no, I can’t judge her. He says I know you very well, you don’t do anything without purpose. She says I think you should be careful of Ratri, even Avi should be careful. He looks at her. Madhuri thinks where is Ratri taking Avi. Ratri asks Avi why don’t you want to go to school. Avi says I just used to tell mumma. Ratri says I m your mum’s friend, we are also friend, tell me. Avi says mumma used to help me, you can’t help, can you help me. Ratri says yes, sure. Madhuri thinks Ratri didn’t do anything, did she change her plan.

Raghav says I know Ratri well, just shut up, don’t tell me all this. Pia says person changes with time, its not necessary that Ratri is same, people do change. He asks are you done, even Shaurya thinks like you. She says I just wanted to alert you, my intuition is not wrong. He says its rubbish, now shall I work. She says fine. She thinks this time I have marked something, maybe I saw a lot or you are saying less.

Precap:
Ratri is with Raghav. Shaurya says I m afraid that Ratri will take Madhuri’s place. Ratri says it will be my first step towards revenge.

Update Credit to: Amena

The post Meri Gudiya 6th January 2020 Written Episode Update: Pia alerts Raghav appeared first on Telly Updates.



1/06/2020 09:17:00 pmFilmSchoolWTFNo comments

0 comments: