Tuesday 21 January 2020

Guddan Tumse Na Ho Payega 21st January 2020 Written Episode Update

Guddan Tumse Na Ho Payega 21st January 2020 Written Episode, Written Update on TellyUpdates.com

Scene 1
Antra is screaming AJ comes outside and says Guddan, open the door. AJ breaks the door and comes inside. He says are you crazy? Would you take Antra’s life? Guddan says yes I will kill her. She did all this. AJ says she didn’t do anything. Guddan says I was never pregnant. That child was never here. She did this to fool us. AJ says enough is enough. You are making stories. Guddan says she got that report made of my pregnancy. AJ says move from here. Enough of your lies. Guddan says she told me all this. AJ says leave before I lose my mind. Guddan says I won’t let you do this mistake.

Update in Progress

Update Credit to: Atiba

The post Guddan Tumse Na Ho Payega 21st January 2020 Written Episode Update appeared first on Telly Updates.



1/21/2020 04:47:00 pmFilmSchoolWTFNo comments

0 comments: