Thursday 5 December 2019

Nazar 5th December 2019 Written Episode Update

Nazar 5th December 2019 Written Episode, Written Update on TellyUpdates.com

Scene 1
Piya wakes up. She says what is that house? Pari wants to tell me something. She looks in the mirror. There was a rose on the gate. Piya sees the same rose on the mirror.
Vedeshree says Dilruba and Naman couldn’t find her either. Chetali says how will we find her? Ansh says I am her blood. I can find her wherever she is hidden.

The snake comes in front of Mohana. Mohana says you thought you could hide from me? Who are you?
Piya screams Ansh, she says Ansh I saw the same rose. I saw the same house and Pari. Pari is in that house. She is trying to tell us something. Pari organized that study table. Adi told me. Ansh says she isn’t here. Piya says we have to go and find that house. Avi says how will we find the house? Piya says it’s near the sea in the jungle. Ansh says ow, will we? Piya says so you mean we won’t find her? Piya leaves.
Ansh says to Ved we can’t tell Piya and give her a hope right now. Piya says what are you hiding from me?

Update in Progress

Update Credit to: Atiba

The post Nazar 5th December 2019 Written Episode Update appeared first on Telly Updates.



12/05/2019 12:05:00 pmFilmSchoolWTFNo comments

0 comments: