Tuesday 17 December 2019

1st Epi – Meri Gudiya 16th December 2019 Written Episode Update: Madhuri and Avi’s lovely bond

Meri Gudiya 16th December 2019 Written Episode, Written Update on TellyUpdates.com

The Episode starts with Avi sleeping in her room. Her mum Madhuri comes and sings birthday song. She hugs Avi. Avi says I love you. Madhuri says its time to take bath. Madhuri does the aarti. The family prays. Avi takes everyone’s blessings. Madhuri asks Avi to play in her room, they will go out later. She sends Avi to play. She says tell the watchman not to let Avi go out of the gate. She asks Kaki to take juice or water for Avi. She asks driver to talk to watchman. Driver says don’t worry, I will manage everything. Maa smiles and signs what. Madhuri says mumma, I forgot, was it too much, sorry, I m protective about Avi, I will go from the back door, else Avi won’t let me go, I will come soon, Raghav will be coming. Maa nods. Raghav comes home.

Driver says sorry, I couldn’t come to pick you. Raghav says don’t worry, its fine, you just do the light decorations. He asks Shaurya what is he doing. Shaurya says all the birthday arrangements are done. Raghav asks Kaki about the food. Kaki says everything is ready, but… He asks what’s going on. Driver says Madhuri went out. Kaki says Avi isn’t opening the door. He asks where is Maa… He greets Maa and says everyone has their reasons. Maa writes like mum, like daughter. They say Madhuri has gone to get a gift for Avi. Raghav says there would be much traffic. Shaurya says the customized isn’t ready yet. Raghav says a doll is customized. Madhuri asks the lady to customize the doll as per her looks. She recalls Avi’s words. She customizes the doll.

Raghav goes to Avi. Everyone laughs. He says I will handle. Avi asks for mumma. Raghav calls Madhuri and asks where are you. She says I m on the way. He says Avi isn’t listening. She talks to Avi and asks her to get ready. Avi gets ready and comes. She closes eyes and waits for her mum. Madhuri comes. Avi smiles. Madhuri hugs her. Raabta….plays…. Everyone celebrates with Avi. Avi cuts the cake. Madhuri shows the doll. Everyone claps. Avi says the doll is so pretty, I will name it Pari. Raghav kisses Madhuri.

After the party, Raghav goes to Maa. He says just you can give Avi a better gift than Madhuri, I want you to call Avi by your voice and wish her, you kept Maunvrath since Avi is born. She cries. He asks Maa to see Madhuri and Avi. He says they are two bodies and one soul. Maa prays. She says I know you had burnt your hand to save Avi. She recalls Madhuri putting her hand on the candle to save Avi. Maa gives her the ointment. Madhuri says why my child, why is this happening with me, I feel like my curse is there to separate me and my daughter, don’t you what’s there in Avi’s fate, I just want her happiness. Maa and Madhuri cry. Maa worries. Scene shifts to the Himalaya jungle. Some bad spirits are seen.

He says I m Rudraksh, I can capture many spirits, after seven years of hardwork, we will see that girl’s face, her spirits have awakened today. He asks the lady to get the herb, after drinking it, he can see that girl. Avi says mumma… Madhuri says Avi… and wakes up from sleep. She runs upstairs. She goes and hugs Avi. She cares for her and says sorry, its not your mistake, I have to be more careful. She makes Avi sleep. Rudraksh drinks the herbal juice and faints down. He gets the visions of Avi. He sees Avi. The ladies worry. Ratri says there is still time, we have to wait. She feeds the liquid to Rudraksh. He sees the school name and the girl turning. He gets up and scolds them. Ratri says you could have lost your life. He says I have seen the girl in a school, I know where is that girl, Shimla….. Madhuri prays for Avi and cries. She thinks I m ready to die for Avi’s life.


Precap:
Madhuri hugs Avi and cries. Rudraksh says this girl will help us in ruling the world. Madhuri says I will always protect Avi until I die.

Update Credit to: Amena

The post 1st Epi – Meri Gudiya 16th December 2019 Written Episode Update: Madhuri and Avi’s lovely bond appeared first on Telly Updates.



12/17/2019 10:28:00 amFilmSchoolWTFNo comments

0 comments: