Friday 8 November 2019

Yeh Teri Galiyan 8th November 2019 Written Episode Update

Yeh Teri Galiyan 8th November 2019 Written Episode, Written Update on TellyUpdates.com

Scene 1
Krishi asks Asmtia to wear earrings and lipstick. Asmita says can you live alone? Krishi says don’t worry. I have convinced papa to take you on a date. Asmita says when did you learn this word? She says I just want you two to live happily. Best of luck. Asmita says call me if you have any problem.

Guddan calls asmita. Guddan says you sound so happy. Asmita says my daughter gives me so much strength. Guddan says I have to invite you to Mamta devas competition. Please come there with Krishi. Asmita says, of course, we will come there. Nandani hears. Shan says Asmita are you ready? Nandani says I will never let you prove you’re the best mother. I will not let you participate in this competition.

Update in Progress

Update Credit to: Atiba

The post Yeh Teri Galiyan 8th November 2019 Written Episode Update appeared first on Telly Updates.



11/08/2019 08:33:00 pmFilmSchoolWTFNo comments

0 comments: