Monday 25 November 2019

Yeh Hai Mohabbatein 25th November 2019 Written Episode Update

Yeh Hai Mohabbatein 25th November 2019 Written Episode, Written Update on TellyUpdates.com

The Episode starts with Ishita saying you have trained Shardul to become Raman and also convinced the doctors, you made that marks on Shardul’s face to convince everyone, you did a lot. Sudha says you have done a lot for my son Karan, you loved him as his mum, I m repenting, Shardul helped us a lot, Raman is safe because of him. Ishita says Shardul is really good, I feel bad for him, he is living as Raman with a hope that Raman gets fine soon, I thought Natasha will expose Shardul, but thank God you exposed Shardul’s hair sample with Raman’s sample, which proved that Shardul is Raman. FB shows Sudha hearing Natasha. She says their plan can’t succeed, never, we can’t reveal Raman’s identity. She thanks someone and says you got the sample for the tests, make sure the test results are positive. She sees Sunil and acts. She says thanks, you will get money in your account, you have done a big favor on me. FB ends.

Ishita says you have helped me a lot. Sudha says I think you should go now, Raman is fine, everyone must be waiting for you, just be careful, behave normal in front of everyone, I m here, you trust me, right, go now. Ishita says Raman, I m going now, please return home soon, when everyone learns truth, you have to stand by me. She leaves. She calls Ruhi and says sorry, I missed your calls, I couldn’t come because of a emergency case, okay I will meet you at home.

Arijit cries for Neeti. He says I m missing all that tantrums of Neeti. Shardul says Ishita loves her children a lot, we must hurt her by targeting her children. Arijit says you said we shouldn’t target them. Shardul says we don’t have to kill them, but make her emotionally weak, I have a plan, I will explain.

Shardul comes home. Ruhi asks where were you, everyone missed you there. Shardul says I had an urgent work, my friend’s daughter is getting married, I went to give him some money, I felt we should get Ruhi married too. Ruhi asks what. Everyone smiles. Raman says everything is going on smoothly, why to waste time. Karan hugs him and thanks. Ishita comes. Karan thanks her. Ishita asks what happened. Mrs. Bhalla says Raman gave us a good news, you must have told him that its the right time. Amma says for Ruhi and Karan’s marriage. Ishita gets shocked. Shardul smiles. Ruhi says don’t act so surprised, thanks, I love you. Ishita thinks Ruhi can’t get married without Raman’s blessings. Shardul thinks I know you won’t let this marriage happen without Raman’s blessings, you have to tell the truth to everyone about him, I have to emotionally break her down. He says pandit said marriage should be done in the same month, shall we start the marriage arrangements. Karan says of course.

Update in Progress

Update Credit to: Amena

The post Yeh Hai Mohabbatein 25th November 2019 Written Episode Update appeared first on Telly Updates.



11/25/2019 01:02:00 pmFilmSchoolWTFNo comments

0 comments: