Saturday 23 November 2019

Nimki Vidhayak 23rd November 2019 Written Episode Update

Nimki Vidhayak 23rd November 2019 Written Episode, Written Update on TellyUpdates.com

Scene 1
Nimki says you can do what you want but my chachi would be treated here. Dadi says I know you are using her as an excuse to meet my Mintu. Get your treatment done and leave or I will break your hands. Nimki says don’t tell me what to do.
Sweeti recalls what she saw in the hospital. She drops the plates. Abhi says are you okay? Sweeti says you’re wearing this shirt? I hid it. I burned your favorite shirt. I am sorry. Abhi says I didn’t like it more than you. Sweeti says let me get you the other shirt. Abhi says I know what is going on in your mind. You know he isn’t Babbu. He only looks like Babbi. Sweeti says

Update in Progress

Update Credit to: Atiba

The post Nimki Vidhayak 23rd November 2019 Written Episode Update appeared first on Telly Updates.



11/23/2019 11:26:00 pmFilmSchoolWTFNo comments

0 comments: