Thursday 7 November 2019

Nazar 7th November 2019 Written Episode Update

Nazar 7th November 2019 Written Episode, Written Update on TellyUpdates.com

Scene 1
Kalashree says I will break the mirror. Nishant puts trishul on her back and says sometimes toys work too. Ansh is cutting the mirror. Ansh (witch) breaks the mirror. Vedeshree screams no. Kalashree shoves the trishul. Vedeshree says why did you do this? What kind of sister are you? Chetali says what will we do now? The world inside the mirror in destroying. Kalashree says bring this Vedeshree to me. This is about time we join the witch’s power.

Everyone in the mirror is in dark. Chetali says I don’t want to die. Vedeshree says I wont’ let you do that. Kalashree says till the moon is here, your family has chances of coming back. You have only an hour. Save your family. Nishant says how can we trust you? She says ask your Mohana. Mohana says she is right. We can still bring them back. The kids are hidden. Mohana says we have only 10 minutes.
Vedeshree says okay, I am ready for witch join.

Adi says Pari will you do what Mohana dadi asked. Pari says I can. I need a mirror only. Mohana says I won’t let you do this. Vedeshree says Mohana I have to do this to save my family. Mohana says I don’t care if they come out or not, I can’t let her become Maha witch. Ansh (witch) ropes her. Kalashree says no one can stop me. Let’s go Vedeshree.

Pari looks for mirror in the house. There are no mirrors.

Update in Progress

Update Credit to: Atiba

The post Nazar 7th November 2019 Written Episode Update appeared first on Telly Updates.



11/07/2019 11:47:00 amFilmSchoolWTFNo comments

0 comments: