Wednesday 20 November 2019

Nazar 20th November 2019 Written Episode Update

Nazar 20th November 2019 Written Episode, Written Update on TellyUpdates.com

Scene 1
Ansh and Piya see the footsteps of Singha. Piya says nothing is removing them. Piya goes to Vedeshree. Ansh looks at Angad.
Mohana brings Angad to the hall. He is blindfolded. Angad smiles. Ansh says in heart he hid something in the jacket. Mohana says choose your sherwani. Mohana says I like this one. Piya says yes this is good. Angad says then I will try this one. Ansh says yes, try this one. Give me your jacket. Ansh finds a horn in his jacket. Angad wears the sherwani. He says how is it? Mohana says very pretty but not more than my groom to be. Ansh says murderer to be. See what I found in his jacket. Piya says this is Singha’s horn. Ansh says what is it doing in his jacket? Angad says let me explain please. I found this in Moh’s room.

Update in Progress

Update Credit to: Atiba

The post Nazar 20th November 2019 Written Episode Update appeared first on Telly Updates.



11/20/2019 12:35:00 pmFilmSchoolWTFNo comments

0 comments: