Saturday 16 November 2019

Divya Drishti 16th November 2019 Written Episode Update

Divya Drishti 16th November 2019 Written Episode, Written Update on TellyUpdates.com

Scene 1
Pisachini asks everyone to serve her. Rashi says we have to do it. We have to save Divya. Pisachini asks them to do her blow-dry and manicure pedicure. Pischini says Divya has to go to hell, anyone. She won’t die, she will be alive in the hell. Mahima takes everyone from. Pisachini laughs.

Divya is worried. She recalls hell court. Murli comes and says don’t overthink. Divya says I don’t want to go there. I am so scared. Would the burn me? Murli says no they don’t burn there. Divya says how do you know? Have you been to hell? He says no. Divya hugs him and says please don’t tell di that I am worried. Drishti comes there and says don’t be scared. I am with you. Murli says I will go to steal the body. Romi says but you don’t have powers. He says I will manage. Rakshit says what about the laser beam there? Murli says I will manage it don’t worry. Raskhit says we have to go there with a smart plan.

Door knocks. he says who is it? Divya comes there drunk and says it’s me. Drishti is with him too. Romi says what happened to you two? Divya and Drishti are drunk. Divya says I have to go to court and then hell so I should celebrate tonight. Drishti says to Romi everyone knows the plan?He nods. Pisachini looks at them. Pisachini says what’s up here? Both of you are drunk? Divya says we will party tonight. Pisachini says yeah who knows tomorrow you would be in hell. Drishti says let’s play antakshari. Come. Pisacini says yeah let’s play. Pischini has to sing from M. She sings maar diya jaye ya chor diay jaye.

Rakshit and Murli come outside the room where body is. Rakshit says the guards from hell change every few hours and there’s five minutes gap when no no one is there. You have those 5 minutes to steal the body.

Update in Progress

Update Credit to: Atiba

The post Divya Drishti 16th November 2019 Written Episode Update appeared first on Telly Updates.



11/16/2019 08:48:00 pmFilmSchoolWTFNo comments

0 comments: