Monday 11 November 2019

Divya Drishti 10th November 2019 Written Episode Update

Divya Drishti 10th November 2019 Written Episode, Written Update on TellyUpdates.com

Scene 1
Pisachini cries and says Patali.. I miss you, not at all. Kaal comes and says why didn’t you take my help? Pisachini says I took the help of someone. Kaal says whose? She says in heart, I can’t tell him about 401. Kaal says whose help? Piaschini says no one. Kaal says after so much time we have one of those sisters, we can’t let her go. I will send someone for your help. Pisachini says no, I will handle it on my own. Kaal says to keep her dead body hidden.

Drishti and Rakshit plan everything. Drishti says if Pisachini attacks any of you, let her. We will save you.
Pisachini comes to Murli, I didn’t tell Kaal about you. Should I? He says please don’t tell him. Pisachini says I want Divya.

Drishti asks Divya events of the day. She tells her one by one. Drishti says I need to talk to Shekhar. Pisachini leaves. Drishti says to Shekhar, I need your help. Would you be our witness in the court? Murli says I? Drishti says please, we need help. Murli says in heart, if I go to court, Kaal will see me.

Scene 2
Mahima says Divya please eat something. Ash says have coffee at least. Ash says where is Shekhar? Simran says I looked everywhere. Shekhar is nowhere. Everyone is worried. Rakshit says don’t worry. Drishti says I asked him to give a statement against Pisachini. I will see his room if stuff is there or not. Rakshit says what are you trying to say? Are you accusing my brother again? Murli comes in and says I went to the temple, to pray for you Divya. Nothing is more important than family. He ties a thread on her wrist and says nothing would happen to you. Don’t be scared.

Update in Progress

Update Credit to: Atiba

The post Divya Drishti 10th November 2019 Written Episode Update appeared first on Telly Updates.



11/11/2019 12:51:00 amFilmSchoolWTFNo comments

0 comments: