Saturday 26 October 2019

Sufiyana Pyaar Mera 26th October 2019 Written Episode Update: Nilam learns Rupali’s truth

Sufiyana Pyaar Mera 26th October 2019 Written Episode, Written Update on TellyUpdates.com

The Episode starts with everyone seeing Jugal hurt. Inspector asks them to call a doctor. Jugal asks Sneha to get back, she will kill him. He says inspector, she will kill me, all of them tried to kill me, they are torturing me, I didn’t do anything, arrest them. Inspector says I felt that speech is ready beforehand. Rupali smiles. She recalls hypnotizing Jugal. She asks him to touch her leg. He falls on her leg. She asks him to slap himself and hit his head on the wall. He does so. He faints. FB ends. Inspector says you all have to come with me to the police station.

Zaroon asks why. Saltanat asks what’s the proof that we did this with him, he is a molester, he can do anything to save himself. Sneha says yes, if I try to tell his crimes, you won’t believe it, Jugal isn’t a victim. Inspector says fine, we won’t arrest anyone, we will keep an eye on you all. He leaves. Zaroon gets angry. Saltanat stops him and takes him along. They leave. They sit in the car. Rupali says I have to make Saltanat out of my way. Nilam is worried. She thinks of Madhav. Madhav messages Indu that he is fine. Rupali comes to Indu.

She says I have missed you a lot, more than Madhav and Krish. She scares Indu and laughs. She hypnotizes Indu by sprinkling the powder over her face. Zaroon asks Saltanat why didn’t you tell me before, where was Madhav that time, he acts like a hero always. Saltanat says you think I will be quiet, Madhav and I have taught a lesson to Jugal. Zaroon says you should have told me.

She says you are my superman, you will always come to save me. She stops him and asks him to forget it. She asks him to smile. They smile and hug. She thanks him. They see some smoke. Rupali says Jugal and you are my puppets, Madhav has taken my son and ran away, I won’t kill Saltanat easily, just she can unite Madhav and me, call Madhav, tell him about the problems here, Saltanat is fighting with life and death. Zaroon and Saltanat try to open the door and get out of the car. Indu calls Madhav. Rupali laughs. Nilam comes and gets shocked. Zaroon and Saltanat fall outside the car.

Precap:
Krish asks why aren’t we going home. Madhav says I will make you meet your mum. Rupali catches Nilam’s neck.

Update Credit to: Amena

The post Sufiyana Pyaar Mera 26th October 2019 Written Episode Update: Nilam learns Rupali’s truth appeared first on Telly Updates.



10/26/2019 03:40:00 pmFilmSchoolWTFNo comments

0 comments: