Thursday 27 April 2023

Rabb Se Hai Dua 26th April 2023 Written Episode Update

SUBSCRIBE FOR LATEST UPDATES

Rabb Se Hai Dua 26th April 2023 Written Episode, Written Update on TellyUpdates.com

Scene 1
Haider tells Hina that I got to know Gazal’s mother died because of my mother. Hina cries and says no no.. this can’t be true. Haider says the secret is open now, you kept it hidden from me, your sin has destroyed everything. Hina recalls the incident and falls down. Dua hears all that and says I kept pleading with her to tell him but she never did, he will blame her for hiding it now. Haider tells Hina why didn’t she tell him? I always told you all my secrets then why couldn’t you? why couldn’t you explain it to me? I was your friend and a son then why did you hide it? Hina says I didn’t want to lose respect in your eyes that’s why I hid it. I didn’t want to destroy my family. Haider says that’s envitable now, a storm is coming. Dua hears that and shouts to open the door. Haider rushes to her and looks at Dua through the door. They both cry seeing each other through the glass door. Haider breaks the door and Dua hugs him tightly. They both cry. He asks if she is okay? She says I was so worried about you, thank God you are okay. Ijaz makes their video. Haider tells Dua that he was worried about her. I can’t see you like this. Dua says don’t leave me now, I can’t leave without you, you are my everything. I felt like someone snatched you from me. Haider recalls Gazal asking him to marry her. Dua says you are mine only. He recalls Gazal telling him that she will kill herself if he doesn’t marry her. Haider kisses Dua’s forehead. Ijaz sends the video to Gazal and she is angry seeing htat. She shouts that Haider still loves Dua..

The episode ends.

Update Credit to: Atiba

The post Rabb Se Hai Dua 26th April 2023 Written Episode Update appeared first on Telly Updates.



4/27/2023 01:13:00 amFilmSchoolWTFNo comments

0 comments: