Wednesday 26 April 2023

Rabb Se Hai Dua 25th April 2023 Written Episode Update

SUBSCRIBE FOR LATEST UPDATES

Rabb Se Hai Dua 25th April 2023 Written Episode, Written Update on TellyUpdates.com

Scene 1
Hina slaps Kaynaat and says you have become shameless like Dua. Ijaz says don’t say anything to her, she is like my sister. Kaynaat asks him to shut up. Hina tells her to stop it, you have lost all manners. She apologizes to Ijaz and says its all Dua’s fault, she has destroyed your sister, I know how Dua is. Kaynaat says you don’t, you can beat me up if you want but I won’t be silent today, I have to stand against you. Rahat asks her to behave, she is her mother. Kaynaat says she can’t be my mother because she doesn’t care about her family, she has become so blinded by Gazal that she forgot Dua’s sacrifices, she doesn’t believe her anymore? and you are taking her side, you all are doing injustice but you can’t even listen to Dua? We don’t even have that video so expose them. Hina asks her to shut up. Dua says Kaynaat is telling the truth, why would they delete the video? how did Ruhaan go missing and how did this Ijaz come here if Ruhaan went missing? This was all planned by them, why would Ruhaan delete the video if he wanted to expose Haider and Gazal? Ijaz gets scared. Gulnaz thinks what if Dua is right? I don’t know where my son is.

Someone sprinkled water on Ruhaan, he is tied to a chair and some goons are around. Ruhaan wakes up and says I won’t forgive Gazal.

Gazal is in the graveyard and says I will fulfill your dreams today, I will get married in the house where you both were insulted. I will become Haider’s bride in front of you, he would come here soon. She says pray to destroy Dua’s life.

Haider’s car is broken and he is worried about Gazal.

Update in Progress

Update Credit to: Atiba

The post Rabb Se Hai Dua 25th April 2023 Written Episode Update appeared first on Telly Updates.



4/26/2023 03:11:00 amFilmSchoolWTFNo comments

0 comments: