Tuesday 4 April 2023

Junooniyat 3rd April 2023 Written Episode Update: Diljot helps Baljeet and Dolly

SUBSCRIBE FOR LATEST UPDATES

Junooniyat 3rd April 2023 Written Episode, Written Update on TellyUpdates.com

The Episode starts with Ilahi hugging Biji. They hear some sound. Ilahi worries for Amar. She runs to see. Amar breaks the bottles in anger. Ilahi asks what are you doing. He says you wanted me to do this, I will never drink from today, sorry, I wasn’t with you when you needed me, forgive me, I m a bad father. She consoles him and hugs. Biji and Ginni look on.

He says I m upset, you didn’t tell me whatever happened with you on the holi night, you promised that you will tell me everything, sorry, I promise, I won’t hide anything from you. He says its okay, forget it. Biji comes downstairs. He sees the voice competition brochure. She recalls getting an offer letter for Diljot. She burns it. FB ends. Biji burns Ilahi’s form also and says I will make Ilahi quit singing. Diljot is seen at the Gurudwara. She gives clothes to the needy. She comes to Dolly and Baljeet. She gives them new clothes. Baljeet says you….

Diljot says you had helped me in a problem, why are you here. Baljeet says our family cheated us, we have nothing now. Diljot says you are right. She recalls Biji. She says come home with me, I will give you work and also a place to stay, I will take rent, I have a flat near my house, you both can stay here, please come. They get glad. Mahi recalls Jordan’s lies. She asks him to wake up. She says you have to prepare for the competition. He asks why are you in tension, I will win the competition. She says you are losing focus. He says I m not losing focus. She says you were with Ilahi and helping her, right. He says mom. She asks why did you help her. He says I went to end my guilt.

She says don’t forget our battle with the family to reach here, I don’t want you to lose your focus for any girl. He recalls Ilahi. She asks him to fill the form. He says Ilahi is not any random girl. Dolly and Baljeet call Jahaan. He shows the form of the competition. Dolly says I have a good news, your dad got a job. Jahaan says you won’t need to do a job, once I win this competition. He asks what’s this job. Baljeet says I got an annual maintenance contract from an Indian company. He asks did you get the sign of your love. Jahaan recalls Ilahi.

He asks how do you know this, I just got a sign, I don’t know Ilahi’s decision. Jordan says we have no right to judge someone. Mahi says yes, maybe she is a nice girl. She says he doesn’t know he is falling in love with Ilahi, I have to stop him. Dolly says show me her face, I will see in her eyes if she likes you or not. Jahaan asks really, can you tell me, I will make you talk to her, I will leave now, bye.

Diljot comes and says I just came to see if you settled well. Dolly thanks her. Diljot says tell me if there is any problem. Ilahi looks for Jahaan. Jahaan comes late and runs to board the bus. He smiles seeing Ilahi. Teri meri….plays.. He falls on the road. He runs. Jordan is on the way. He sees Ilahi in the bus. He smiles. Tum ho…plays….

She goes to the Gurudwara to thank Baba ji. Jordan comes. She greets him and asks him to remove his shoes before going inside. They go inside and pray. Mahi asks Biji and Bau ji to go and pray. She says I m getting late for college. Biji says I wish Varun gets married without any problem. Jahaan gets lift from someone. Mahi sees Jordan and recalls his words. She says what’s so special that he has come to Gurudwara. She sees Ilahi. She says so she is the special reason for his visit to Gurudwara. Jordan asks what are you doing here. Ilahi says I m waiting for bus, I m going to college. He says I will drop you, I m also going to college. She says my bus has come. She goes. Jahaan comes there and runs after the bus. Jordan looks on and gets angry.

Jahaan and Ilahi have a talk. Jordan follows the bus and looks at Ilahi. Jahaan says I had boarded the bus, but I fell, I got hurt. She says you are much hurt. She puts the bandage. Tere kareeb aake….plays… She asks why did you board a running bus. He says I m excited for the competition. Biji says I will add this in her food and then her voice will have a magic. Jahaan asks how did Biji agree. Ilahi says she agreed, I have a good news, dad stopped drinking. He says great. He thinks how to make her talk to mumma. She asks is everything fine. He says yes. She sees Jordan. She sees a truck coming and signs Jordan to look ahead. Jordan gets shocked and changes the steering. He hits some tree. Ilahi and Jahaan get shocked and rush to him.

Precap:
Biji says you will lose your voice, I will see how you sing. She feeds the food to Ilahi. Jahaan shows Ilahi to Dolly.

Update Credit to: Amena

The post Junooniyat 3rd April 2023 Written Episode Update: Diljot helps Baljeet and Dolly appeared first on Telly Updates.



4/04/2023 12:11:00 amFilmSchoolWTFNo comments

0 comments: