Monday 20 March 2023

Rabb Se Hai Dua 19th March 2023 Written Episode Update

SUBSCRIBE FOR LATEST UPDATES

Rabb Se Hai Dua 19th March 2023 Written Episode, Written Update on TellyUpdates.com

Scene 1
Gazal breaks the camera but Dua laughs and says we have saved the video through bluetooth already so you can’t be saved. Ravi checks the video but its not working. Gazal tries to snatch his phone but he pushes her away and tells Dua that the camera didn’t record anything. Dua says she shouldn’t find out that we don’t have the video. She tells Gazal that we will expose you now. Gazal says you can’t do this. Dua says the family should find out your real face. Gazal says I have just found a family, your mother in law already took away my parents and now you want to send me to jail? please give me a chance. Dua says fine, I won’t take you to the police but my condition is that you will go away from my family and my husband’s life. Gazal is shocked.

Hina tells family that she won’t allow the police to come to their house. Haider asks why?

Update in Progress

Update Credit to: Atiba

The post Rabb Se Hai Dua 19th March 2023 Written Episode Update appeared first on Telly Updates.



3/20/2023 04:11:00 amFilmSchoolWTFNo comments

0 comments: