Wednesday 15 March 2023

Bhabhi Ji Ghar Par Hai 15th March 2023 Written Episode Update : Basanti increases Gol gappe prices

SUBSCRIBE FOR LATEST UPDATES

Bhabhi Ji Ghar Par Hai 15th March 2023 Written Episode, Written Update on TellyUpdates.com

Ammaji says to Saxena now tell me. Saxena says if I’ll tell this then Angoori will be in shock. Ammaji and Angoori ask him again. Saxena says I saw Tiwari massaging Basanti’s leg who sell golgappa. Angoori start crying and says to Ammaji, Tiwari is having affair with Basanti. Ammaji says I don’t believe it. Saxena says I’m telling truth. Ammaji says there might be some misunderstanding first I’ll check and then I’ll take action.

Vibhu sleeping and takes Basanti name in dreams. Anu wakes up and hear Vibhu taking Basanti name and eating something. Prem, Gupta, Master, Teeka and Tillu see Basanti in there dreams.

Anu on call with Meenal talking about there husband’s. Saxena walks Anu and says I need to talk something important to you. Anu ask him to sit and asks what happen. Saxena says yesterday I saw Vibhu massaging Basanti’s legs who sell Golgappa and if you think I’m lying you can hit me. Angoori walks to them and says to Anu, Saxena told me same about Tiwari. Ani say’s this means they are having affair with Basanti. Angoori and Anu get’s worried. Angoori says I’m not sure about it. Saxena says you can be sure when you have some evidence. Angoori says I have an idea let’s ask Saxena to spy on them. Anu says I was also thinking same. Saxena says I love to play spy game, I promise you two to tell such truth about Vibhu and Tiwari that you may divorce them Angoori start crying and says I’ll go and pray.

Tillu, Teeka, Gupta and Masterji in market waiting for golgappas. They see her coming towards them and get excited. Basanti greets everyone and say’s I need to talk something important, you all know everything is expensive so I have raised my rates, now it will 750rs for one plate. Tillu is your golgappas made from gold. Basanti says no they are still made from flour. Gupta says no worries if you charge us 1000rs I’ll still eat it. Teeka says to Gupta you can have it but for us it’s too expensive. Gupta says I don’t care I’m talking about me. Master and Gupta aks Basanti to give them golgappa. Teeka says this is unfair with us. Basanti says what about me you want me to leave. Everyone denys. Basanti says then what’s wrong in paying 750rs for one plate golgappas. Teeka says please give us we will pay you tomorrow. Basanti says sorry I don’t offer loans. Tillu says consider us as your friend. Basanti says not possible. Teeka and Tillu aaks Master and Gupta to help them. Master say’s sorry they are expensive. Gupta says to Master they are our kids let’s help them. Tillu start praising Gupta. Gupta guve them 50rs and ask them to enjoy. Teeka gets offended and says we will sell things and come back and they leave.

David in kitchen chopping vegetables. Vibhu walks in and asks will you drink coffee. David says yes and tell because you two had fight I’m getting punished. Vibhu says you can go back to London spend some time there. David says give me 5 lakhs I’ll go. Vibhu hand shaking. David asks what happen to your hand. Tiwari walks in kitchen ans greets Vibhu. David and Vibhu asks what happen to your eyes why are they so teary is Pandit Ramphal dead. Tiwari asks David to shutup and invites Vibhu to have golgappas at Basanti’s stall. David says take me with you I’ll also have some. Vibhu says that place is not for kids. David get’s offended.

Tiwari in hall walking towards door. Angoori asks Tiwari where are you going.

Vibhu walking towards maindoor. Anu stops him and ask where are you going. Vibhu say’s what do you have a problem with everything.

Tiwari’s hand shaking and he says what’s wrong if I go out I’m going out for some important work. Angoori asks why did Agrawal called you suddenly. Tiwari says he wants to give me some important order.

Vibhu says Prem is not well I’m going to see him. Anu asks are you doctor. Vibhu says I’m his friend. Anu see Vibhus hand shaking and walk to her.

Angoori asks Tiwari what’s wrong with your hand

Anu says your hand is shaking. Vibhu denys. Anu mocks him. Vibhu says why you want me to always stay inside home you know this is crime. Anu say’s caring for your husband is a crime then I’m ready to do it.

Tiwari asks Angoori who is taking away your husband. Angoori says to him, we need to be careful about husbands or they get easily stolen.
Vibhu says to Anu that she is just over thinking.
Tiwari says to Angoori that he has to go for the order, he will earn lot of money and leaves.
Vibhu says to Anu, his friend needs him and he ia going.

Saxena taking shocks, he gets call from Anu about Vibhu leaving the house. Saxena says to her don’t worry I will follow him.
Angoori calls Saxena and asks him to follow Tiwari. Saxena asks her not to worry.

Tillu and Teeka meet Prem and try to sell their house belongings for 10000. Prem says this is all garbage. Teeka starts crying and says we have gathered all this stuff with difficulty. Prem says to them but for me this is garbage. Teeka and Tillu beg him, he offers them 300rs. Teeka says atleast give us 3000rs. Prem asks them to leave. Tillu begs him atleast to give 1500 so that they can offer one plate at Basanti’s each. Prem says last offer 300.

Tiwari and Vibhu visit Basanti. Tiwari and Vibhu excited to eat gol gappe. Basanti says before you place order let me tell you the rate per plate is 750rs now. Tiwari and Vibhu in shock.

Pre cap: Basanti serves Vibhu and Tiwari gol gappe. Saxena keeping an eye on her.
Tiwari argues with Angoori why will he romance with Basanti.
Vibhu argues with Anu, he says your behaviour makes me go outside and eat. Anu says to him, I won’t eat outside or will allow you to and locks him inside the bedroom.
Angoori locks Tiwari.

Saxena calls Angoori and Anu and tells them that Vibhu and Tiwari are at Basanti’s, he will found out how they made it here from the bedroom and update them.

Update Credit to: Tanaya

The post Bhabhi Ji Ghar Par Hai 15th March 2023 Written Episode Update : Basanti increases Gol gappe prices appeared first on Telly Updates.



3/15/2023 02:11:00 amFilmSchoolWTFNo comments

0 comments: