Sunday 15 January 2023

Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai 15th January 2023 Written Episode Update: Abhir meets Abhi

SUBSCRIBE FOR LATEST UPDATES

Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai 15th January 2023 Written Episode, Written Update on TellyUpdates.com

The Episode starts with Akshu praying that her present stays simple. Abhinav shows Abhi the famous church. He says you can make a confession here, you will not get punished, come and pray. Abhi says I don’t trust. Abhinav asks him to pay respect, just come. He says I will light the candle, I got a reason to believe in him. Abhi says I lost the reason. Abhinav lights the candles and smiles. He says I will pray for you also. Abhi says don’t pray for me, pray for your family to stay together. Abhinav prays that Abhi gets the reason again to believe. Akshu comes there. Tum kahan hum kahan….plays… Akshu keeps the jam jars there. She keeps the donation box. She sees Abhi’s candle falling and runs to hold it. Abhinav says we get peace here. He sees a lady and gets scared. He asks Abhi to hide. He says Mary aunty talks for 5 hours non stop. Abhi says she doesn’t know me, why am I hiding. Akshu comes there. She prays. Abhi looks outside of the confession box. He doesn’t see Akshu. Abhinav and Abhi leave. Akshu talks to Father.

Father asks her to keep faith, He won’t let anything wrong happen. Abhi says I want to have some local food. Abhinav asks will you have it. Abhi says yes. Abhinav gives his tiffin. Abhi thanks him. Abhinav says don’t say thanks, return the box tomorrow, you know wives, they want the box back. Abhi says she can’t get a better husband than you. Abhinav gives the jam as sweets. He leaves. Abhi sees Abhir’s name on the tiffin. He sits eating the food. He likes it. He finishes the food. He recalls Abhinav’s words and says I m not able to stop myself, I feel like I m home. He eats the jam and likes it. Akshu makes jams. Abhinav sings and jokes. Akshu says money is falling short, did you get money from the guy. Abhinav says no, his card is blocked, he asked for time. She asks will you not say anything if he asks for anything valuable. She argues with him. She sees Abhir there. Abhinav asks how many stars did you get. Abhir says I won’t get adamant to go on trip. Abhinav asks what trip. Abhir says its costly. Akshu says don’t worry, we have everything for you. Abhinav gets sad. He says you were worried for the trip fees, don’t worry, that guy will give the money. Abhir says this is happening because of that Sir ji, who is he, I have to find out.

Abhinav says I will get samosa from there, wait here. Abhir and his friend Tingu see Abhi. Abhir says now I will attack. Tingu goes away. Abhir says I m enough for him. He plays football and says you have troubled my mom and dad, you are gone now. He calls out Oye and hits Abhi with the football. Abhi says Oye and asks what’s this. Abhir acts like him. Abhi says I will see you.

Precap:
Abhir bites Abhi’s hand and runs away. Abhir asks Akshu not to worry. Abhinav and Akshu ask Abhir to say sorry. Abhi says Abhir took Ruhi’s muffler. Akshu says I feel this muffler is familiar.

Update Credit to: Amena

The post Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai 15th January 2023 Written Episode Update: Abhir meets Abhi appeared first on Telly Updates.



1/15/2023 11:11:00 amFilmSchoolWTFNo comments

0 comments: