Wednesday 18 January 2023

Rajjo 18th January 2023 Written Episode Update

SUBSCRIBE FOR LATEST UPDATES

Rajjo 18th January 2023 Written Episode, Written Update on TellyUpdates.com

The Episode starts with Arjun says they would have taken your blood samples some way, so I got you so far, Mannu called me and said someone wants to ruin you, I can’t doubt her word. Mannu looks for Pushkar. Arjun says you don’t worry for your health, will you take care of yourself in this way, what will you do when I m not here. She says I want to keep things in my control at the academy, don’t snatch my right. Chirag says I have checked the cctv cameras, Arjun didn’t go to the airport, once his phone gets on, we can know. Kalindi says its strange, Rajjo isn’t at home, nurse called and said Rajjo had to come to the academy but she didn’t reach there. He says yes, phone is off, are they together, Arjun is still in the city. She says I will tell mummy. He says no, Jhilmil was hiding Gurumaa, Arjun argued with mum, there is something going on, mum is hiding something, its affecting Arjun and Rajjo’s marriage. She says go and talk to her. He says she doesn’t listen to me, I have to be quiet until I find out everything. Rajjo sees Arjun’s passport and ticket. Manorama sees her pic with her face blackened and name cut. She says you tried to ruin my identity, see how I tell your truth to the world. Rajjo asks are you going somewhere. Arjun says yes. She says you didn’t tell me, why would you tell me.

Update in Progress

Update Credit to: Amena

The post Rajjo 18th January 2023 Written Episode Update appeared first on Telly Updates.



1/18/2023 12:11:00 pmFilmSchoolWTFNo comments

0 comments: