Tuesday 17 January 2023

Rabb Se Hai Dua 16th January 2023 Written Episode Update

SUBSCRIBE FOR LATEST UPDATES

Rabb Se Hai Dua 16th January 2023 Written Episode, Written Update on TellyUpdates.com

Scene 1
Gazal asks Gulnaz what game are you play? Gulnaz says I am trying to help you, you can’t see who is playing a game with you, I wish Rahat hadn’t given me a promise otherwise I would tell you about the secret. Gazal says enough, if you know anything about my mother’s death then tell me. Gulnaz says I don’t know but 4 people know the truth, these people are Hina, Dadi, Rahat and Dua. Gazal is shocked and says Dua wouldn’t hide anything from me. Gulnaz says don’t trust her, she

Update in Progress

Update Credit to: Atiba

The post Rabb Se Hai Dua 16th January 2023 Written Episode Update appeared first on Telly Updates.



1/17/2023 12:11:00 amFilmSchoolWTFNo comments

0 comments: