Thursday 12 January 2023

Bigg Boss 16 11th January 2023 Written Episode Update

SUBSCRIBE FOR LATEST UPDATES

Bigg Boss 16 11th January 2023 Written Episode, Written Update on TellyUpdates.com

Day 101
5:45 PM
Nimrit’s dad throws the feed. Everyone tries to pick it. Tina says Shiv is the winner of this round. He eliminates Abdu and Archana. Archana says let me play. Sajid isn’t even playing. Sajid says you won’t decide that. Nimrit says it’s his choice. Archana says he’s not even involved. Sajid says I can’t participate if I am not well. I am sitting. Archana says to eliminate the person who’s not playing. Sajid says BB didn’t eliminate it. Archana says you are not playing. Shiv says calm down Archana. It’s my decision. You could win and decide. Archana leaves in anger.

The third round starts. Archana says to Sajid I told Shiv to out you because you were not playing. Archana says you get mad at me. Shiv gets 64 and Shalin gets 55. Shalin says you. Soundarya says Shiv wins. Shiv eliminates Priyanka and Shalin. BB says the last round is between Shiv and Sajid. Sajid doesn’t participate so Shiv wins. Tina says we don’t even need to count. BB says to give this chicken dummy to Shalikn and Shiv is the new captain.

10 PM
Archana says to Stan’s mom Stan does really rude to me. She says you have not seen his real heart. Archana says I did. He said very bad things to me. She says I also didn’t like what he said. He says Stan gets mad when someone brings his family in. Archana says he doesn’t do his work. Vahida says it would look bad on you. Vahida says he doesn’t talk about other people. No one should bring anyone’s parents into the fight.

11:45 PM
Nimrit says to her dad I voice things that bother me. THe nomination task this time wasn’t fair. Putting me in the lost category. I am not lost. He says you should be with friends but Nimrit should be Nimrit. You should have your own points. If you get to lead the group would they? Nimrit says that’s not the point. He says Shiv and Sajid saved each other. You were out in the first step. Sajid did say about you that you will backstab them. Look outside this group as well. Continue you have the same equation in the group. You have Soundarya too. Have other friends as well. If you’re being hidden because of them then what’s the point? She says I get it. Nimrit says you’re treating me like a child. He says I am here to tell you honest things. Did Shiv’s mom correct you? No right. Everyone thinks for their family. Nimrit says I am smart enough to understand certain things. You always vocalize things like I am a kid. Nimrit gets mad. He says stop. Nimrit leaves. She says I will speak later. Archana sits with Nimrit’s dad. He says you always wake Nimrit up. She hugs him. He says to keep her looking outside the group as well. Archana says Shiv is playing the game and Sajid is too. Other people are just their votes. It’s benefiting Shiv and Sajid. He says yes they are using them. Nimrit comes upstairs. Archana says if it’s in my fate I will win. He says you need people on your side too. He says always put yourself first. Did you get it too Nimrit? Soundarya comes.

Nimrit says you think I don’t understand things. You always vocalize my faults. He says well that you get it. Nimrit says all parents appreciate their kids and you always count their faults. He says that’s not the case. Nimrit says your expectations are so high that I will do 10 things right you will never appreciate. It’s a fact since childhood. Your parenting is that way that you have very high expectations and you never complement what I do. If I say I understand things you don’t trust me. she gets teary. She says the way we see life is different. He says as a parent do I have the right to guide you? She says it’s not that. You can convey me but you can’t bring me down. She gets teary. She says everyone’s parents came here and encouraged them. He says it’s my responsibility to bring you on top. Nimrit says I am not dumb. You don’t need to tell me the same thing 20 times. He says let it be. Nimrit says I can’t go to people and prove I am the best every time. He says let it be. She says I don’t want to talk to you. She cries. She says now people will say Nimrit cried again. He says crying isn’t bad. Nimrit says I know. I know what I have dealt with without my meds. No one cares about that. He says as a parent I care. She says you don’t say one thing 50 times. He says end it. Nimrit cries. He says okay I will go. Nimrit says now you will walk away like always. He says we are all proud of you. I was just saying be careful around Sajid and Shiv. Sajid shaeks other poeple’s confidence. Soundarya says you’re smart Nimrit and you’re the best daughter.

3:30 AM
Nimrit hugs her dad and cries. He says it’s okay. She says I am fine now.

Update in Progress

Update Credit to: Atiba

The post Bigg Boss 16 11th January 2023 Written Episode Update appeared first on Telly Updates.



1/12/2023 12:11:00 amFilmSchoolWTFNo comments

0 comments: