Tuesday 29 November 2022

Bigg Boss 16 28th November 2022 Written Episode Update

SUBSCRIBE FOR LATEST UPDATES

Bigg Boss 16 28th November 2022 Written Episode, Written Update on TellyUpdates.com

Day 58
8 AM
Everyone wakes up and sings the anthem.

9 AM
Priyanka says to Ankit give my light. He throws it. Sumbul says they are not even talking. Sajid says he’s had enough. It’s over-nagging. Nimrit says anyone can get frustrated. Sajid says Abdu is a pillow fighter. Abdu cries like Priyanka. Abdu says to Sajid what if you win again? Shiv says Tina will blast. She has the hunger to become captain. Nimrit says I am done with her demand for perfection. I can’t work with people in the kitchen. People like Priyanka are better than her. At least she’s in the face. My parents said to stay away from sugarcoating people.

10:15 AM
Shalin says to Priyanka to talk to Sumbul sometime. She will go crazy. Priyanka says she has no people of her age group. She’s staying strong. Shalin says her dad’s calling wasn’t right. Priyanka says it was right. She knew everything. He says it’s very wrong. Nimrit says patience levels are going down. I hate it when someone tries to control me. Soundarya says what do she and Shalin talk about? Nimrit says they’re very smart. They play on both grounds. Soundarya says everyone can see. Shalin asks is something bothering you? He says no. Shalin asks Stan what does your dad do? He says he’s a cop. Shalin says is he no more? Stan says he’s alive of course. Shalin says sorry I got confused.

Stan tells Shiv Shalin was trying to talk to me. Stan says he was forcing me to talk to him. When he said is my dad not alive? Sajid says to Shalin he’s mad about you asking if his dad is not alive. Shalin says he said dad used to manage everything so I got confused. Sajid says he’s feeling low. Shalin says I am your brother. They’re like my parents. He hugs Stan and says I am sorry. Sajid says he would never mean it. Stan says I am not fighting.

1:30 PM
Everyone comes to the living room. Bigg Boss says Archana is late again. He asks Shiv to come to the confession room. He says your captaincy has ended. Bigg Boss says you, Nimrit, and Tina can only be the next captain. I’ve heard you all talking and planning. Deals ar did. So it’s decided, right? When you guys have decided, let’s say that openly. The task would be just for the camera and you guys will do what’s planned. So tell me who’s the next captain? He says Nimrit. Everyone is shocked. Tina is shocked. Priyanka says not for us. Archana says no. Shiv says she didn’t get a chance after she became the first captain. She has had ups and downs. She will get a push. As a friend, I think she should be the captain. Tina says as a friend you think? Soundarya says Tina also deserves the chance. Archana says he didn’t take his own name? What kind of contestant is he? Bigg Boss says Nimrit you’re the next captain. There will be no favorites this weel. You will all be nominated as per tasks. Nimrit will decide rooms and duties.

Update in Progress

Update Credit to: Atiba

The post Bigg Boss 16 28th November 2022 Written Episode Update appeared first on Telly Updates.



11/29/2022 01:11:00 amFilmSchoolWTFNo comments

0 comments: