Thursday 24 November 2022

Bigg Boss 16 23rd November 2022 Written Episode Update: Sajid and Archana fight

SUBSCRIBE FOR LATEST UPDATES

Bigg Boss 16 23rd November 2022 Written Episode, Written Update on TellyUpdates.com

Day 53
8 AM
Everyone wakes up and sings the anthem. Abdu asks the ducks to shut.

9 AM
Sajid says is that woman crazy? If she left trash in my room I will throw it in her face. We don’t have to get triggered. Shalin says she got triggered. Sajid says no one likes her now. She got 1200 votes in the elections. Sajid says to Sumbul don’t react to anything she says. Sumbul says I can’t tolerate her behavior. Sajid says we don’t have to get provoked. Sumbul says I can’t stay calm. Sajid says what will you do then? Meditate? Sumbul says yes. Priyanka, Soundarya, and Archana are sleeping. Alarm blares.

10:30 AM
Ankit brings coffee for Priyanka. She says this is the first time you got me coffee. He says I always get it from Sajid. She says I made it. Archana says she never appreciates it. Ankit says I’ve accepted that. Ankit says you never appreciate. Priyanka says do you appreciate what I do every single day? Archana says I won’t do any work. Soundarya says they won’t give you food. Priyanka says to Ankit thanks for the first coffee and you gave it like a favor. Archana says you said. Ankit says she’s always right and we are always wrong. Tina says you know I was joking and you’re taunting me with her. Why are you speaking from her side? Don’t you know her? Ankit says you are not always right. Priyanka says I am always an idiot. I make it every day. He says I don’t ask for it.

11 AM
Priyanka comes ot Ankit. She says I appreciated you and you started taunting Archana me. He says you were laughing at me when I got nominated. She says I was joking. Ankit says then this is a joke too. I will go be happy. Priyanka says this wasn’t a joke. She leaves in anger.

11:15 AM
Soundarya says hurry up Soundayra people are dying Soundarya says I can’t help it. Archana says the perfect answer. Nimrit says Archana other people need to eat too. Archana says to wake up early then. Tina says you were also sleeping.

11:30 AM
Abdu sings with Stan. Priyanka says to Ankit never joke like this with me. We are different I never laugh at you with other people. He says you do it with Archana. Priyanka says I fight for you and myself. You never fight for me. He says I am different from you. Priyanka says I have fought for you every time. He says I never asked you to fight for me. Stop saying it over and over again. She says I don’t have a strong heart like you. She cries and says I have always placed you above myself. No matter how much you do for someone they say in the end we didn’t ask you. He says sorry I made a mistake. Priyanka says I don’t need your sarcastic sorry. He says I will never joke with you. Priyanka says you were taunting me with her. He says I won’t even talk. She says don’t show me your attitude. When did I say you can’t joke? He says I won’t. Priyanka says you don’t even consider me your friend? He says you know your answer always. She says have you fooled me for 4 years? He says your question and answers yourself. Priyanka says you’re showing the world I am after you. He says how am I showing that? Priyanka says do you have any responsibility. What is your responsibility? He says this is how I am. Tolerate for 3 more days. She says I am nothing to you. Don’t fool a person like this. I am done. Priyanka leaves.

1 PM
Archana asks Stan have you cleared the room? He says I don’t need to tell you. Shiv says I will check, let him work. She keeps questioning Stan. Shiv says don’t do it. No one questions your cooking. Shiv says do you do it intentionally? She says I am honest. Shiv says this show is made for you. It’s natural for you. She says I never thought. He says that’s why I love you.

3:30 PM
Bigg Boss says let’s go to the market for grocery shopping. There is a truck in the living area. It stops outside the market, it has all the weekly groceries. You will all get on the truck. A room of 2 people will pick first and Shiv will press the horn and they’ve to come back. It will be repeated roomwise. Shiv will decide who will get how much shopping. The remaining grocery would be Shiv.

Buzzer blares. Bigg Boss asks Shalin and Archana to not whisper and tell everyone. Shiv says we were discussing picking important things. Archana says he said you should pick vegetables. Nimrit and Tina start picking. Shiv presses the horn. Room 3 goes next. Sajid, Stan and Abdu pick. She says don’t pick vegan. Leave it for Soundarya. Archana and Shalin come next. Soundarya says they are taking all the flour. Priyanka says nothing basic is left. Archana says it was fair. Nimrit says because you went third not last. Archana says sit silently. Nimrit says we are here to speak only. She says, poor people. Sajid says you were poor and begin to come back. Archana says Salman brought me back. Room of 6 goes next. Soundarya says I left the tofu. Priyanka says we left milk and basic things for you.

3:45 PM
Sajid says, fair king. I was unfair. Shiv says hoping everyone got everything. Archana says to ask if you were not. Nimrit says you were fair. Shiv says you were fair. Sajid says people think their dads run the show. Archana says I wish my dad was rich. Why don’t you ask your dad he will run it. Sajid says stop provoking me. I didn’t take your dad’s name. She says you said the same. Sajid says my dad died 40 years ago. Have some shame. Get off the truck. I will show you how to provoke now. Come here, how dare you take my dad’s name. Archana says we are not like you. He says see your worth. Archana says I am better than you. She says the best director ever. Soundarya says shut up Archana. Sajid says then she uses a woman card. Women like you should be thrown out. Sajid says something about her mom. Archana shouts don’t you dare to talk about my mom. Go see your mom first. See what your mom is doing. Sajid comes ot hit her. Shiv holds him. Priyanka and Soundarya try to calm her down. Sajid says this girl can’t be tolerated. Nimrit says this is a provocation. Stop talking about his parents. Have some respect. Archana says I didn’t even stoop to his level. Shalin says go to your room. tina says she’s a psycho woman. Shalin says relax, not worth it. Tina says we will all teach her a lesson.

Priyanka says he didn’t talk about your dad. Soundarya says he wasn’t talking about you why did you take it to yourself? She says then he brought my mom. Soundarya says you provoked him. Abdu says Priyanka and Soundarya are calling her out but she still doesn’t understand. She’s very stupid. Sajid says she can’t be tolerated. Take a call Bigg Boss.

4:30 PM
Soundarya asks Sajid to calm down. He shouts don’t tell me anything. Take her side. Soundarya says I’ve called her wrong. I am not taking her side. Sajid says she’s crossed all the limits. Soundarya says I’ve told her that. Archana says as if he’s the ruler here and we are from the road. Tina says our parents didn’t bring you up like you. She says goons. Tina says you are a goon, your family is a goon. Sajid says she’s done enough. Archana says he can abuse. Priyanka says he said someone’s dad. We didn’t take it on ourselves. Archana says he was pointing finger at me. Priyanka says you said his dad clearly. Soundarya says you don’t need to answer anything. He didn’t take your name. Archana says I knew he was pointing at me. Priyanka says just go and say sorry. Archana says I won’t. Can’t you all see? He gets so aggressive.

Nimrit asks Sajid to take a walk. Bigg Boss asks Sajid to come to the medical room. Archana says should I say someone’s dad can’t touch me. Sajid goes to the medical room in anger. Archana says see his spoons. I will take a stand for myself. Sajid says to the doctor that the girl is so weird. I never thought someone would drag my parents into this. They check his BP. The doctor says it’s a big high.

4:45 PM
Tina asks Archana to shut up. Archana says you dwarf shut up. Look at your face. Tina says it’s a lot prettier than yours. Nimrit says she’s color’s face. Tina says I so want Sajid to slap her. Nimrit says we can’t stoop low to her level. Tina says we can still provoke her a lot. Nimrit says we are way stronger than this.

5 PM
Nimrit says sir you react but you still control. We won’t blame you. She provokes but couldn’t get the wrong reaction. Sajid says but something needs to be done. I can’t risk my health due to her. She brought my parents to it. Priyanka says Sajid also overreacts. Archana says exactly. Shalin says she has no shame. Sajid says they’ve to take a call. Archana says my mom is so innocent. How did he bring her into this? Priyanka says everyone’s moms are innocent. Don’t mind things that you can’t tolerate yourself. Nimrit says now Priyanka will make it about herself. Her brain is in her knees. Shiv also talks about everyone’s characters. She used to say such bad things about Soundarya. Bigg Boss asks Shiv has everyone taken their grocery? He says yes it’s in the truck. Bigg Boss says take yours then. Everyone picks their grocery. Shiv says I got really mad. Sajid says she has no worth here. She provokes people and she’s empowered because she was brought back after such a wrong sin. Ankit says she’s wrong.

5:30 PM
Archana says I have my grocery. You make tea every morning. Priyanka says go from here. Stop bothering us. Archana says you keep giving tea to Ankit. Priyanka says get out of here. We don’t need to tell you. Soundarya says why can’t you even be quiet Archana. I did all the tasks. Archana says everyone does a drama here. Soundarya has hurt me a lot. I don’t know if she’s my friend or fake.

Sajid says I feel sick because of her. Nimrit says we care about you. We will make almond milk for you. Sajid says they’ve to make a decision. Soundarya says I brought all this. Archana says I know how fake you are. Soundarya says I am not fake like you. I stand with you against everyone. Tina says Sajid sir please eat. Shalin says please sir. Sajid says I am doing the right thing. I hope I fall sick. Tina says no sir.

6:15 PM
Ankit makes Priyanka eat. He hugs her. He says I care for you. Abdu acts like Archana. Tina says you are so cute. Tina says Soundarya has an identity crisis. Sumbul says Priyanka will also be like Soundarya now when Ankit leaves. Soundarya says to Ankit and Priyanka what kind of woman is she? I can’t justify her. Priyanka says she’s provoked him a lot. We can’t blame him. Shiv gave everyone time. Soundarya says it did make him angry but she provoked him too much.

6:30 PM
Sajid cries. Stan and Shiv hug him. He says my dad is dead. This isn’t right. Shiv says please don’t cry. Sajid says she talks about my family. She says she’s poor, she plays that card? Stan says she doesn’t know you or struggle. Sajid says if I go at least I will have people at my funeral. I was 14 and in a rickshaw. I went to my relatives to tell them my dad is dead. Can I get something? My relative ask the servant to tell me he wasn’t home when I went there. I left crying. Stan says she doesn’t know. Sajid says my mom’s relatives helped with the funeral. But the person who helped me was Salman Khan’s dad, Salim Khan. My dad died in front of me due to excessive drinking. His liver blasted, and his mouth and nose were bleeding. He died in 2 minutes. I couldn’t do anything. When we buried him, Salim’s uncle came and hugged me and gave me money. Stan says you were 14? Sajid says yes. Sajid says you know what I did with that money? I got groceries for 2 months for my family. They don’t know anyone’s struggle. Abdu hugs him. Nimrit comes. Sajid says I am fine. Why are you all so sad? They will call me in a confession room. You all eat. Shiv says you’re not eating. Nimrit says you are no listening to us. He says if Bigg Boss talks to me one-to-one, I will be okay. I will eat after that. You’ve to control this person.

7:45 PM
Archana comes to SOundarya. Soundarya says you say things. I consider you my friend. I was just joking. Archana says you were taunting. Archana says Priyanka asked me to get out of the room. Soundarya says that’s no my fault. Soundarya says Sajid shouted at me because of you. Archana says he’s a useless man himself. I won’t tolerate anyone. Soundarya hugs her. Soundarya says I was only joking. She makes her eat. Archana says I stay with my friends. Soundarya says so do I. Soundarya says he also got provoked. Archana says he’s not my problem. If he can get a heart attack, they shouldn’t allow people of his age.

9 PM
Sajid says call me in the confession room sir. Soundarya comes to him. she says you got mad ao me. I just came to tell you to not let it affect your health and that she was wrong. Sajid says she’s not a bad girl either. I am sorry. Soundarya says she was hurt. Sajid says she spoke about my family again. Tell her not tp play this village and poor car. Shiv says looking at Soundarya justifying heer. Sajid says there are consequences when you say things.

9:15 PM
Nimrit and Shiv go to a confession room. Bigg Boss asks them about the incident. Nimrit says Archana directly targeted Sajid’s dad. Bigg Boss says Shiv you also took her family’s name last night Shiv. Bigg Boss says so can I be ordered to bring him to the confession room. Nimrit says that is wrong. We will make sure he eats. Bigg Boss asks do you support his protest? Said says not the one with leaving food. Bigg Boss says people shouldn’t play with their health. Shiv says if you talk to him he will feel better. Bigg Boss says why? If Archana doesn’t eat and tells me to call her here because her mother was also abused, will say you the same? Shiv says no sir. Nimrit says we will handle it.

9:30 PM
Nimrit and Shiv come to Sajid. Shiv says they said don’t risk your health. Nimrit says he said you can’t use food to talk. They will have a conversation when they feel it’s right. You eat your meal, and they will call when they want. He says so how do I protest? Nimrit says it is being said here a lot, about families so it isn’t considered that grave a matter. Sajid says what’s in the food? Nimrit says let’s go eat. They go in.

9:45 PM
Sajid says she crosses her limit. She can drive people crazy. It wasn’t a condition for you Bigg Boss. I harmed myself and no one else. Thanks for explaining. Soundarya says Sajid also abused her mom. They were both wrong. Sajid eats.

10:30 PM
Abdu makes a huge happy birthday SK in the garden. Everyone sings and celebrates Sajid’s birthday. They all dance around him. Sajid gets very happy. Shiv says 51. He says 30th was special. 50th was 8 people only. This is the very special one. happy birthday SK wrote with toilet paper. Everyone laughs.

11:45 PM
Soundarya asks Priyanka to talk to Ankit. Priyanka says he’s always been this way. He doesn’t understand. Soundaarya says men really don’t understand. Priyanka says it’s not about today only. I never expected anything. Ankit says what is all this for? Priyanka says I do it for myself. Soundarya says if you’re expressive she’ll like it. Ankit says I can’t joke. Priyanka says I asked him not to joke with others about me. He said I am not his friend. Ankit says I said you know the answer because you answer yourself. Priyanka says everyone says it’s all one-sided. I’ve taken all the weight of this friendship. Ankit says then don’t? Priyanka cries and says why did you come here? Ankit says I will handle her. Soundarya hugs Priyanka. Priyanka says he couldn’t say he’s my friend. Ankit comes there. She says he never listens to me. Priyanka says I wanted to be normal. you never see anything. What is my right to stop you? You didn’t eve try to fix it? He says I came to you. Priyanka says I’ve become a joke on TV. He says I came to you. Priyanka says I don’t want this favor. Please go. You’re never available to me. He leaves.

12:45 AM
Ankit asks Priyanka tot come inside. She says Ia m fine. He says let’s go. She says I want to be alone. Priyanka says don’t do this. Ankit picks her up and takes her inside. He says did it hurt your elbow? She says no. Ankit says come here. He picks her up and takes her to his bed. Priyanka says you’ve to express sometime. He says didn’t you know 2 years ago? I know why are you doing this. For content generated from me and I don’t leave the day after tomorrow. Priyanka leaves in anger.

Episode ends

Precap-Ankit says I was joking. Priyanka says what stupid thing is that to say? I will slap you. I don’t do this for content. Shalin shouts at Sumbul and says why the hell are you talking to us? Don’t you understand? Stay away. He throws the stool in anger. Tina gets mad and says he’s doing my character assassination. Sumbul cries. Everyone calms her down.

Update Credit to: Atiba

The post Bigg Boss 16 23rd November 2022 Written Episode Update: Sajid and Archana fight appeared first on Telly Updates.



11/24/2022 01:11:00 amFilmSchoolWTFNo comments

0 comments: