Thursday 27 October 2022

Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai 27th October 2022 Written Episode Update: Akshu’s feelings reach Abhi’s heart

SUBSCRIBE FOR LATEST UPDATES

Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai 27th October 2022 Written Episode, Written Update on TellyUpdates.com

The Episode starts with Akshu thinking so sorry Abhi, I didn’t know you are taking anxiety and sleeping pills. Abhi thinks I have to say sorry for many things. They both talk via heart and see each other. Shivansh cries. Abhi asks him to calm down. She asks shall I try. She takes Shivansh and sings Kanha re…. Shivansh stops crying. She puts him to sleep. Mahima says we will do the rasam now. Aarohi smiles. Dadi says everything will be fine. Neil asks where are Abhi and Akshu. Suwarna asks where did they go. Manjiri thinks I wish they are together and talking. Abhi lies in Akshu’s lap and sleeps. She hums a tune. Manjiri looks on. She thinks Akshu matters the most to Abhi, so he slept in her lap with peace, Akshu is really imp for him. She pulls the doors closer and goes. Aarohi comes and sees them. She says you can chill later. Abhi gets up. She says everyone is waiting, my ceremony is due. She goes. Nanny gets Shivansh’s toys. Akshu goes. Abhi also follows. Manjiri says everyone has come, we will start the rasam. Aarohi keeps her phone there. Mahima does her aarti. Akshu takes Aarohi’s phone and checks Atul’s message, I will deliver the papers in a day or two, don’t worry, the papers are just like you wanted. She thinks what are those papers about. Aarohi shows the bangles to Akshu. Mahima says Anand, I will snatch their smile, they will get back to jail soon. She says I have to give you a surprise, marriage mahurat is after 3 days. Everyone asks what, just 3 days. Manjiri says I didn’t finalize anything. Mahima says we will make it final now. Aarohi thinks to make Neil sign the papers.

Akhilesh says its Kairav’s hearing tomorrow, we will discuss it later. Mahima says I will get justice for my daughter. Goenkas leave. Mahima says I will get them punished for their deeds tomorrow. Abhi gets a message. He goes out and sees Kairav.

He asks him to say, why did he call. Kairav says my fate decision will be taken tomorrow, its not in my hands, but your and Akshu’s relation is in your hands, your anger is right, but Akshu’s love was true, Akshu wanted to send this to you but couldn’t. He gives a box and says check it carefully, you will get help in understanding her, don’t tell her that I gave this to you, its her personal things, I really want you both to stay fine always. He leaves. Goenkas come home. Aarohi offers sweets to Manish. He ignores. She goes. Suwarna says function went well, they got the date for marriage.

Manish says I want to make something for you all, I don’t know what will happen tomorrow, I want to make something for the last time. He goes. Suwarna cries. Akshu consoles her. Suwarna says I had made Manish upset, what shall I do, I m a mum too. Akshu says we will not give up. She hugs Suwarna. Akshu checks the greeting cards and reads Akshu’s words. He checks her letters, his sketch and their pics. Rooh daariyaan…plays…

He gets a mp3 recorder, and plays the audio. He hears Akshu’s feelings and cries. She says I love you a lot, I went far from you but for your sake, I know you are angry, but once I hug you, you will melt your anger, I know you will never doubt my intentions, I m waiting to meet you, I love you a lot, I know you also love you a lot, you will understand why I did that, please trust me, I love you.

Akshu calls Kunal. She says I can’t reach Kunal and Maaya, I have to find the evidence to save Kairav, what shall I do, I will find about Aarohi’s matter later. Suwarna asks Aarohi to talk to Neil and save Kairav and Manish. Aarohi says I already spoke to Neil, I don’t want anyone to go to jail, I know they are innocent, Neil promised he will talk to his family. Suwarna says I wish they listen to Neil. Mahima scolds Neil. She says we won’t forgive Goenkas. Neil asks them to listen. Anand says you are taking their side, my daughter will get justice, Goenkas will get punished. Abhi comes and says I also think we should think about this matter again, I m not saying I loved and cared for Anisha more, I also want justice for her, think about it, what will we do if we are making a new relation with them. Mahima says I didn’t expect this from you, I will choose Anisha over Neil’s marriage, I won’t take this case back.

Precap:
Akshu says I really kept the proof in your room, try to find it. Abhi looks for the proof. Shefali gives him a blanket. Abhi gets the shirt and the pendrive. Akshu prays. Abhi wears the shirt, which has Akshu’s note written on its back.

Update Credit to: Amena

The post Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai 27th October 2022 Written Episode Update: Akshu’s feelings reach Abhi’s heart appeared first on Telly Updates.



10/27/2022 11:11:00 amFilmSchoolWTFNo comments

0 comments: