Monday 6 December 2021

Nima Denzongpa 6th December 2021 Written Episode Update: Nima decides to fight the blackmailers

SUBSCRIBE FOR LATEST UPDATES

Nima Denzongpa 6th December 2021 Written Episode, Written Update on TellyUpdates.com

Scene 1
Nima is in the police station with Mania. Sia calls her and says we got a message from the blackmailer, he is saying if we file a complaint then they will viral the video, don’t file an FIR. Nima takes Mania from there without filing an FIR. Suresh asks Sia to tell him the truth, what is going on? Nari says we will handle it. Sia says we have to tell him, those blackmailers are serious about this. Nari says fine but don’t tell anyone. Sia tells him everything about the audition and the video. Nari says they are following Nima and Mania. They are dangerous. Suresh says who would do that and why? I would kill them. Nari says I have a doubt on someone, who would be happy to give us pain. Suresh says you are doubting Tulika but she doesn’t have the brains to plan all this. Nima and Mania leave the police station. Tulika’s man calls her and says they are leaving. Tulika laughs and says they got scared. Mania and Nima are in the auto. Nima gets dizzy so Mania goes to buy water bottle. She finds the man following them. Mania grabs the man and tries to call the police but he runs away. Tulika hears that on the call and says we are gone now, what if he spits everything out.

Kanchan is leaving the bank. Shiv says it felt weird to see you in the bank today. Kanchan says you think I am doubting you and spying on you? Shiv says you can ask me anything, I want trust between us. Kanchan says if you want to clear anything then say it.

Babita sees Suman giving Paras’ kurta to the tailor. Maaji says next week is his wedding. Babita hears that and is stunned.

Mania is running the man. Nima comes there and asks what happened. Mania says that fake producer was here. Sarla calls Nima and says I got Mania’s video, handle this as it’s not good. Nima ends the call to see the blackmailer calling her. He says I want 5 lacs by tonight, if you try anything then I will leak your daughter’s video. He ends the call. The man calls Tulika and says everything is under control, he ran away from Mania. Tulika says I never lose, I would teach a lesson to Nima now.

Babita says they are hiding this from Paras. She calls him but Maaji comes there and tells Paras to focus on his work, she ends the call and glares at Babita.

Shiv calls Sia and says we are still friends, you left the office early so tell me if you need my help. Sia says thank you and ends the call.

Suresh calls his people to get some money. He sees Tulika behind and leaves. Tulika says he is hiding this from me but I want him to arrange the money.

Nima and Mania come home. She says I didn’t file a complaint. Sia says we don’t have much time left, what will we do now? Nari says they seem like they are prepared. Mania says how will we arrange the money? Nima says we have been through a lot, we will fight together. I don’t have that kind of money but my daughter is innocent so we shouldn’t worry. Sia says but they have made a fake video that can destroy Mania’s life. Nima tells Mania that they can keep blackmailing us so we should fight them. Sia says if they leak the video then our lives will be destroyed, our careers will end and Mania’s honor will be tarnished, we won’t be able to stop people from taunting us. Nima says we can fight those blackmailers, I am scared but I am ready to fight. Tell me who is with me? Mania looks on and holds Nima’s hand to show her support. Nima smiles. Nari holds their hands to show support. Sia says I can’t support this decision, it’s not the time to show bravery, she leaves from there. Nari says what’s her problem. Nima says give her time to come around.
The episode ends.

Update Credit to: Atiba

The post Nima Denzongpa 6th December 2021 Written Episode Update: Nima decides to fight the blackmailers appeared first on Telly Updates.



12/06/2021 02:11:00 pmFilmSchoolWTFNo comments

0 comments: