Tuesday 2 November 2021

Reply (A Riansh four shot)

SUBSCRIBE FOR LATEST UPDATES

Hands on the smooth velvet,she was lost somewhere,when suddenly a chuckling voice grabbed her attention,

Now what made you laugh that way?”
Sejal: Comeon Riddhima ,dont tell me that you are waiting for the same guy
Riddhima: What !? Ofcourse not ! Am not waiting for anyone except bride.
Sejal:Really? But I think he is already here.
And as Sejal got aside,paving the way for Riddhima,her eyes ended on the man they were talking about.
Sejal whispered to Riddhima,”6th wedding !”
And Riddhima just couldn’t stop her  laugh over her friend’s stupid logics.
As the bride made her way holding her fathers hand,everyone was just gazing the scene,but Riddhima felt a gaze at her , Ofcourse it was his,
Riddhima a singer ,these days was singing at the wedding venues and filling the atmosphere with music voice in a wonderfully melodic way ,but from last six weddings a man,…
Riddhima’s POV: “Ya he,okay I admit he is really very handsome,but that doesn’t mean Sejal will make stupid stories of her own that he is following me !! But the question that why is he attending all the weddings where I work leaves me speechless.
Am not a girl who would have bore anyone’s stares,this guy is …different!!
The way he glances at me,it doesnt make me uncomfortable, instead it has a sort of warmth I would say.” 
Riddhima got out of her thoughts when Sejal shaked her a bit,nodding she took deep breath, and soon the atmosphere was filled with the melody of her voice,melody which anyone could swear,is reaching their soul.
Dulcet voice which brought smile,to his face after so long..
His Pov:
“And it wont be any underestimation if I say Its your voice
My life had been nothing but a deep empty dell with no noise
I was worried
 not about the silence but thinking if anything will ever fill it
Now am amazed how the creator showed so much mercy…
(Glancing at Riddhima incessantly breaking his sneaking glances)
Now am amazed how the great creator showed so much mercy
How he showered light from the slits of my broken sky…!!”
And it was just when her eyes met his,she just couldnt understand, what is he actually wanting?
……
At the end of wedding, 
When Riddhima was just packing up to leave,
Sejal : Riddhi… see they ..I mean bride’s dad is talking to him,what do you think he is the planner or wh.
Riddhima: Stay..stay quiet Sejal,I really dont care (giving deadly glares to the man) ,i dont care if he is planner or groom himself,but am utmost sure,next time am gonna crush him for his stares,it is really turning frustrating.
While he was enjoying her glares to the core,she witnessed him approaching her.
Don’t know what made her suddenly warm,her heart started beating fast,and fast,cheeks turned red and she just,rushed.
Ran and ran,he was just,mesmerised by her disappearing figure.

The post Reply (A Riansh four shot) appeared first on Telly Updates.



11/02/2021 07:12:00 amFilmSchoolWTFNo comments

0 comments: