Monday 25 October 2021

Zindagi Mere Ghar Aana 25th October 2021 Written Episode Update: Pritam worries for Rahul

SUBSCRIBE FOR LATEST UPDATES

Zindagi Mere Ghar Aana 25th October 2021 Written Episode, Written Update on TellyUpdates.com

The Episode starts with Guneet praising Kabir for getting a good sale for the shop. Kabir says I will not sit at the shop all life. Amrita talks to Saroj. She makes Nimmo talk to Saroj. Guneet asks Kabir to stop drinking, they may need to give blood at the time of Amrita’s delivery. Amrita says there is still time. Kabir jokes. Nimmo asks Saroj to explain Amrita, he takes tension for everything, she sold Karan’s bonds. Kuljeet asks what are you saying, why did she sell it. Nimmo says Kabir lost his job, we had to pay advance money, why did Amrita take tension for this. Amrita says I m fine, don’t worry. Kuljeet says make me talk to Guneet. She asks why. She gives the phone to Guneet. Kuljeet says matter is sensitive now, let us handle Amrita’s delivery, Kabir also lost the job. Dada ji asks Guneet what happened. Kuljeet asks are you listening.

Guneet says don’t worry, everything will get managed here. Kuljeet asks how, Angad has a new job, your shop isn’t running well, she sold the bonds, its our responsibility also to take care of our daughter, I m coming tomorrow to take her, don’t feel bad. Guneet ends call and says Kuljeet doesn’t trust us now, he is coming to take Amrita for her delivery. Amrita worries. Pritam runs after a guy. He gets hit by a car. He falls. Vishaka gets down the car and smiles. She asks are you fine. He says don’t touch me. She says I will take you to a doctor. He says I don’t want, you have blocked my number. She scolds him. He asks her to go. She says I will show your lover’s proof, she is nice, more pretty than me. He says stop your nonsense. She shows Amrita’s pic. He gets shocked. She says you got her to the care home to make her meet my Rahul, this isn’t fair. He asks did she come there. She says yes, it means she didn’t come with you, she was following you, didn’t you tell her about Rahul, she came to the hospital for checkup, doctor said the baby is fine, aren’t you ashamed to have a child with her. He says shut up, she is a widow. She says oh, so you got her easily and she came to you also. She sings baahon me chale aao…. He catches her neck and says stop this nonsense. She shouts and cries. She says kill me and my child, go and stay with that widow, she is carrying your child, I should thank you, your affair is another weapon to use in the court, I will show all the pics and call her also, I will see how you get Rahul’s custody, you are finished. She acts and asks what’s her name, Amrita. He worries.

Angad asks what was the need to tell Saroj about Kabir’s job. Nimmo says I wanted Saroj to explain Amrita. Kabir says call Kuljeet and talk, I did everything for the family, else I don’t like to work. Angad asks him to shut up. Nimmo says its my mistake. Guneet says I will not send Amrita to Ludhiana. Nimmo says yes, we will take her responsibility. Dada ji says Amrita will go there, what do we have to help her.

He says Guneet will either sell the shop or Nimmo will sell the jewellery, Angad may take a loan, what else do we have, Kuljeet and Saroj will take care of her, just let her go for the baby’s sake. Dadi says he is right, Kuljeet is her dad, not any outsider, he can take care of her, if any complications happen in the case, what will we do, she should go. Amrita comes and says I won’t go leaving my house, I want to stay here, I will talk to dad. Dada ji and Dadi say you don’t call him, go with your dad, he is also family. Amrita cries. Pritam gets drunk. He recalls Vishaka’s words. Nitin and Monty calm him down and discuss about Amrita and Vishaka’s meeting. Pritam says I m not worried for Amrita, but my son, Vishaka will snatch my Rahul from me, I will ruin everyone. Nitin says don’t go home today. Pritam says don’t come between this time. He points the loaded gun at them and leaves. They worry. Amrita says I don’t want to do packing. Everyone asks Amrita to go, they will come to her before delivery. Angad gets Pammi’s call. Nimmo says I don’t want to go in Jagrata, I will stay with Amrita. Amrita asks them to please go. Dadi says I will stay back. Soni says I will also stay with Amrita. Dada ji says fine, we will go and come. Amrita says pray for my baby and all of us, Kabir will come in some time. They go. She hugs Dadi and cries.

Precap:
Pritam scolds Amrita and says you ruined my family. Dadi asks why are you shouting. Pritam says I tolerated you till now because you are a widow. Amrita gets labour pain. Pritam gets worried and lifts her. She slaps him.

Update Credit to: Amena

The post Zindagi Mere Ghar Aana 25th October 2021 Written Episode Update: Pritam worries for Rahul appeared first on Telly Updates.



10/25/2021 12:11:00 pmFilmSchoolWTFNo comments

0 comments: