Saturday 16 October 2021

Vidrohi 16th October 2021 Written Episode Update: Jagabandhu meets Kalyani

SUBSCRIBE FOR LATEST UPDATES

Vidrohi

Vidrohi 16th October 2021 Written Episode, Written Update on TellyUpdates.com

The Episode starts with Fletcher asking Maharaj why did Jagabandhu come to meet him. Maharaj says nothing, he didn’t say anything. Fletcher says he would have asked you about the papers, its better if you don’t go against us, then we can think good for you. He threatens Maharaj and leaves. Charan gets a message for Fletcher. He says my spy has got this message, Jagabandhu is going to Badamba. The kids play in the village. They see the britishers. The ladies come to take Kalyani’s help. Kalyani asks them not to worry, the soldiers will find the kids. The man says soldiers couldn’t find them. The ladies beg Kalyani. Kalyani says its my responsibility to get the kids back, we won’t rest until we get the kids back. Fletcher comes there and says don’t worry, the kids are still alive, they are my guests, Kalyani can save all of them.

He says everything is happening because of you, you decided to go against us, I have come to talk to Kalyani in private. The ministers and guards get the swords. Kalyani asks the minister to leave and let her talk to him alone. The people leave. Fletcher threatens Kalyani. He says I got to know that you are finding help from other states. She says we aren’t finding any help. He asks why is Baxi Jagabandhu coming here. She asks who.

Radha does Jagabandhu’s aarti. He leaves for Badamba. Fletcher says Jagabandhu couldn’t save his Maharaj and Rajya, he is a Senapati of Puri. She asks did he use the kids in fear of Jagabandhu. He says fear can do anything. He scares her. He says you think well, I want to keep Badamba and you safe, I will come later, if you want to see the kids alive, then don’t collaborate with Jagabandhu, you decide how to stop it. He threatens her about Mohan and leaves.

Radha runs after the boy and asks him to have food. Gagadhar and Tulakma looks on. She asks why does she treat maid’s son so much. Gagadhar says she never regarded Amba a maid, he is a little boy, Radha is so happy, how can you think so about a kid. Radha gets dizzy. Maa comes and asks Amba to get water. She asks Radha to have water. Maa asks what happened. Radha says I have kept a Nirjal fast to make Badamba trip successful. Gagadhar asks Tulakma to learn something from Radha, she should keep a fast to make him get his rights. Maa asks him is it necessary to always get bitter. He says truth always looks bitter. Kalyani goes to the state locality. Jagabandhu comes there. A man asks him to show his identity. Jagabandhu covers his face. He enters the state of Badamba.

Kalyani stops Jagabandhu and asks who are you, tell me your name, the reason of coming here. He says I heard a lot about Badamba, I didn’t know women are treated equally here, I m glad. He doesn’t answer his identity. He says if a war is fought to protect someone, then its not wrong. She says weapons don’t know the reason for its usage and just work. He says Badamba is a safe Rajya, its tough for them to know the insecurity, go and tell that britishers are around. She says we don’t need anyone’s help, we have weapons to fight them. He says you may have it, but not like mine. She says I don’t understand the difference between belief and pride. He shows the weapons. She asks what’s special in this. He asks her to permit him for a fight. She asks him to use the weapons and show her. They get into a swordfight.

She questions his identity again. He defeats her and gets his sword. He throws away his sword. The men identify him as Baxi Jagabandhu, senapati of Maharaj Jagapati. Kalyani looks on. Maa goes and scolds Gagadhar. She asks how did you get against the family. He asks her to beat him. He cries and says I m not treated equally in this house, you don’t love your own son, you just love Jagabandhu, what’s my place in this house, nothing, no one asks my opinion about the big decisions taken, I don’t want to talk about others, did you ask me about my opinion. She cries. He says you have given respect to Jagabandhu, not me, people would have respected me today, but everyone thinks I m useless because of me, I didn’t fail as a son, you failed as a mum. He argues and goes.

Kalyani says we don’t want to collaborate with you. Jagabandhu says I want to hear this from Maharaj. He asks don’t you believe a woman’s decision, I m Maharaj’s daughter Kalyani, you aren’t welcome here. He says I can see fear in your eyes. She says one who come for taking help are afraid, we don’t want to collaborate with you, britishers took over the temple and kept Maharaj captive, what could you do for him, Rajguru was killed by the britishers, how can we believe you when you have lost yourself. He asks don’t you worry that the britishers can do the same with you. She says Badamba will be an independent Rajya, I don’t want to listen to anything else, why do you want to increase our problems. She asks him to not enter Badamba. She goes.

Precap:
Fletcher says I will take Kalyani with me in front of you all. Jagabandhu punches him. He says we have to collaborate, its necessary. Kalyani talks to some kids about Jagabandhu.

Update Credit to: Amena

The post Vidrohi 16th October 2021 Written Episode Update: Jagabandhu meets Kalyani appeared first on Telly Updates.



10/16/2021 11:11:00 amFilmSchoolWTFNo comments

0 comments: