Thursday 28 October 2021

Teri Meri Ikk Jindri 28th October 2021 Written Episode Update: Mahi comes bcak after 3 years

SUBSCRIBE FOR LATEST UPDATES

Teri Meri Ikk Jindri 28th October 2021 Written Episode, Written Update on TellyUpdates.com

Scene 1
Biji prays and says it’s been three years. In these three years you gave a lot of pain. I kept waiting for my Mahi. Please do a miracle that my Mahi comes back to this house. She hears music. There’s a party going on in Jogi’s room. He drinks with Avnit, Arjun and Chanda. He’s become a big star. Jogi says Avnit.. She comes in a saree. Jogi says you get things before I say them. Jogi says why is my glass empty? She says let me fill. Arjun says please sign this contract. it’s important. He says important for them, not me. Avnit gives him more drinks. Jogi says there are many companies but only one me. It will be 1 crore. Not a penny less. Arjun says accept my suggestion. Accept this offer. Jogi says who are you to suggest me? Arjun says I am the one who got you our break and made you a superstar. Jogi slaps him and says this party is because of my latest song being superhit. Everyone plays on your success. There are many dogs around me to tell me they made me a superstar. I became a star because of my voice and style. And yes, he pulls Avnit and says becasue of her. She was with me at every step. She got me my break. You’re a servant and be that. When your company shut down, you were on road. I gave you money. Go now. Arjun says okay I will say not to him.

Jogi says show me how you beg first. Arjun says there’s a limit. I am our employee. Not your slave. Jogi says I know dogs like you and I keep you on my toes. He shoves Arjun. He falls in Rupa’s feet. Biji says is that how you behave with a guest? Avnit says Arjun tried to talk back to Jogi. He deserved it. Rupa says I think Jogi drank a bit lot today. Biji says bit? Rupa says it’s a festival. Kids were partying.

Scene 2
The kids play firecrackers outside. It’s Pappu with Shalu and his son. They live in tabela now. Pappu laughs and says such good crakers. They’re so loud. He says Pinku you also play. He says there are such new crackers in the market and you get these. Pappu says these are the besy ones. He says Model ji you play the flare. She runs after him and says don’t call me model ji. Do I look model in this 1k dress? He says next year I will get you whatever you want.

Biji says on Diwali we used to have pooja. And now all this? Those tabela wala are better than us. Jogi says they don’t have worth to buy more than 2 crackers. Jogi goes to his room. He says what does Arjun think of himself? He has started talking back to me? Mahi says you did right. You should show his place to him. I am always there for you, for all your need. She comes close to kiss him. Jogi gets up in anger and says their crackers have ruind my peace. I will throw a bomb on their tabela. Avnit says I told you not to let them live here. You should relax.

Biji says Rupa Jogi has changed. He says people change with time. He’s rich now. He had to adopt this style. Biji says money has blinded you. This darkness will end Jogi. Rupa says my Jogi is happy and so am I. She leaves.

Scene 3
Jogi gets up in middle of the night. Winds blow. Avnit comes to him. She says Jogi are you okay? He says thank God you came. Avnit says why didn’t you sleep? He says I can’t sleep. Avnit says didn’t you take your sleeping pill? He says I did. But my head is hurting like I will die. Avnit says don’t worry. I have a solution. Avnit says I have waited a lot in these three years but you never let me come near you. But no more wait. We will become life partners now. After business partners. Avnit says don’t worry. My touch will reduce all your pain. She caresses him.

Someone enters the house. Lights go off. Jogi says what happened to the light? Avnit says it’s okay. It will be back. He says you know I feel suffocated in the dark. please check. Avnit says let me check. Jogi says get my injection too. My head it hurting. Someone lights candles outside the house. Biji sees them. She says who light these candles? She sees footsteps and smiles. Mahi read bhajan with Shalu and pooja. Jogi says whose voice is that? Jogi comes out to check. Jogi comes outside the tabela. Mahi feels his presence. Jogi stands outside the gate.

Episode ends.

Precap-Avnit comes to the tabela. She sees Mahi. She’s shocked. Avnit calls Arjun and says Mahi is back. If Jogi sees her everything would be ruined. For Jogi Mahi is dead so make it official. End Mahi’s misery too.

Update Credit to: Atiba

The post Teri Meri Ikk Jindri 28th October 2021 Written Episode Update: Mahi comes bcak after 3 years appeared first on Telly Updates.



10/28/2021 04:11:00 amFilmSchoolWTFNo comments

0 comments: