Friday 22 October 2021

Tera Mera Saath Rahe 22nd October 2021 Written Episode Update: VJ and Tejal to get engaged

SUBSCRIBE FOR LATEST UPDATES

Tera Mera Saath Rahe 22nd October 2021 Written Episode, Written Update on TellyUpdates.com

Scene 1
Tejal calls her friend and tells them she’s getting engaged. She shuts the door on Gopika. Gpoika comes to Saksham. He says I don’t wanna see your face. You didn’t get the kundli on time and then insulted VJ. Go from here.

Minal calls Ramila and says we would love if you come to the functions. Ramila says I will. I feel bad about what happened. Aashi felt so bad. Tell her Aashi. Aashi says badi sasu ma shouldn’t have questioned your upbringing. You gave Chiragh such good manners. Minal says it’s okay. SHe’s my elder sister. Aashi says maybe she was angry because you sat in the havan. But she shouldn’t have questioned your upbringing. She was questioning your decision too. I felt so bad. Ramila says Aashi and Gopika are sisters as well but they don’t overpower each other.

Saksham calls Radhika and says you have saved my family twice today. Gopika recalls he said you ashamed us twice. Saksha says it’s Tejal’s engagment tomorrow. Please do come. You are a part of our family now. But how did you know about it? She says big houses word gets out. Saksham says please do come tomorrow. Gopika says if you see Rahdika you won’t want to see her again. She says what? Gopika says it’s not okay for me to come there. sorry. She hangs up.

Scene 2
Nikhila welcomes VJ’s parents. She says we should gt them married as soon as possible. VJ’s mom says we want the same. They give Tejal gifts. Gopika says I have to save Tejal. Minla introducts Aashi. She says call your elder DIL tol. We have a saree for her too. Nikhila says she is a little busy I will give her the gift. His mom says okay we will meet her late.

Scene 3
Ramila says to Mohan help me clean the sheets. Mohan says why are you calling them at home? It’s a mess. Hitain says I have to go for an interview. Ramila says go and change your clothes. A girl’s family are coming to see you.

The girl’s family comes. Ramila says nice car. Ramila and Mohan give them tea. The girl’s dad gets a call and says my boss needs the car. Let me drop it. Ramila says what do you mean? He says it’s my boss’s car. I am a driver. Ramila says all this jewelry? The woman says they are from Gol market. Ramila says how dare you come here. My daughters are married in Modi family. Why would my son marry a driver’s daughter? The girl says your son doesn’t even have a car or a job. We at least have work. They leave. Hitain comes and says I am ready. She says go get ready for the interview now.

Scene 4
Tejal says to Minal I don’t want Gopika in my engagement. I don’t want anything negative. Minal says to Nikhila Tejal is right. Nikhila says we have to call her there. What will we say to the guests? Tejal leavs in anger. Nikhila says Minal tell her this decision is for her good. Aashi says to Minal I feel bad for you. She decided everything. Just make sure Gopika doesn’t create a scene at the event.

Aashi calls Ramila and says they gave such expensive gifts to the VJ. Gopika is creating a lot of drama. VJ and Tejal will get married. He is a little weird. ramila says is he? Aashi says yes. He threatened tejal. Ramila says we have to find out his truth

Scene 5
Saksham looks at the design. Gopika sees him. Nikhila says to Gopika come in. I need to talk to you. She says Gopika will be coming to the event. Saksham says why here? Nikhila says we can’t explain to people that she’s not part of the family. Saksham says they will know anyway. Nikhila says Tejal would be married by then. We have to show them one family. And GOpika I don’t want you to make any mistake and say sorry to Tejal about saying and things about VJ. Gopika says VJ isn’t a good guy. Tejal won’t be happy with him. Nikhila says it’s Minal and Tejal’s decision. you just come there as guest.

VJ asks Tejal to delete her account. She says I am an influencer and you liked that. He says we weren’t getting married. Now we are. He grabs her nd throttles her. He says delete it. You will only follow my orders now. No one can see you. Tejal says please leave me. I will do it. Gopika sees them. She says I can’t let him marry Tejal.

Episode ends

Precap-Gopika says to Tejal he hurt you. Tell everyone. VJ’s mom says what drama is this? Nikhila says enough.

Update Credit to: Atiba

The post Tera Mera Saath Rahe 22nd October 2021 Written Episode Update: VJ and Tejal to get engaged appeared first on Telly Updates.



10/22/2021 01:12:00 pmFilmSchoolWTFNo comments

0 comments: